Jefferson Park is home to the historic Mt. Ida Mansion, which is now the Alexandria Country Day School. St. Stephen’s and St. Agnes lower school and George Mason Elementary School, and an assortment of great parks are also nearby. The shops, dining, and entertainment of Del Ray are just a short walk away from the neighborhood.
Residents can join the active North Ridge Citizens Association which supports efforts such as park beautification, National Night Out, and a Santa visit!
Jefferson Park Real Estate
This idyllic neighborhood of approximately 200 homes in the City of Alexandria is bordered by Mansion Drive, Cameron Mills, Braddock and Russell Roads. Jefferson Park real estate offers a broad variety of homes, ranging from traditional Colonials to Spanish style and from Cape Cods to stately mansions. Some of Alexandria’s most prestigious streets are found in this lovely neighborhood.
Jefferson Park Entertainment
Jefferson Park Favorites
Known for its beauty and convenience, Jefferson Park residents often gather for potluck meals and more, such as the annual Labor Day picnic and even a dog talent show. If you’re a commuter, you will love that Jefferson Park real estate has easy access to Metro (the Braddock Road stop is 1.5 miles away), bus routes, interstates, and the National Airport.
Discover more Alexandria favorites in:
- Fall Hiking in Alexandria and Where to go Apres Hiking
- Your Complete Guide to Living in Alexandria with Pets
- Is Alexandria Good for Commuters? Here’s What to Know!
- Alexandria Summer Guide
- Reasons to Move to Alexandria: A Perfect Blend of Work, Lifestyle, and Beauty
- The Beauty of Alexandria
- The Best Pizza in Alexandria and Beyond
- Best Happy Hours in Old Town Alexandria
- Complete List of Alexandria Playgrounds & Parks
- Biking and Trails in Alexandria
- The Best Sports Bars in Alexandria
- The Best Kid-Friendly Restaurants in Alexandria
- Best Burgers in Alexandria and Beyond
- The Best Coffee Shops in Alexandria
- The Best Breakfast Spots in Alexandria
Want to know what it’s like to live in Jefferson Park? No problem! Let’s go on a neighborhood orientation tour.