Braddock Heights is a quiet, leafy neighborhood nestled between King Street and Russell Road.
This community is great for growing families, as many schools including Alexandria’s only public high school, St. Stephen’s & St. Agnes lower school, and George Mason Elementary school are within walking distance.
Braddock Heights Real Estate
Residents love the mature trees and wide sidewalks found in Braddock Heights real estate. Its 500 homes range in style from ramblers and classic brick Colonials to bungalows and farmhouses. Most homes in this area were built in the 1930s – 1950s.
Braddock Heights Entertainment
Families can grab a delicious meal at the nearby Cafe Pizzaiolo or find their favorite football team on one of Rampart’s Tavern & Grill’s 30 HD flat screen TVs. For recreational fun, the nearby Chinquapin Park and Recreation Center offers fabulous facilities.
Braddock Heights Favorites
Its convenience is Braddock Heights’ best feature! Residents can walk to the Braddock Road metro, less than a mile away. The shopping, dining, and entertainment of Old Town are just two miles down the road. Braddock Heights offers easy access to the Pentagon, Capital Beltway, Interstate 395, and George Washington Parkway and is a short ride from Reagan National Airport. If you have any questions about Braddock Heights real estate, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Discover more Alexandria favorites in:
- Fall Hiking in Alexandria and Where to go Apres Hiking
- Your Complete Guide to Living in Alexandria with Pets
- Is Alexandria Good for Commuters? Here’s What to Know!
- Alexandria Summer Guide
- Reasons to Move to Alexandria: A Perfect Blend of Work, Lifestyle, and Beauty
- The Beauty of Alexandria
- The Best Pizza in Alexandria and Beyond
- Best Happy Hours in Old Town Alexandria
- Complete List of Alexandria Playgrounds & Parks
- Biking and Trails in Alexandria
- The Best Sports Bars in Alexandria
- The Best Kid-Friendly Restaurants in Alexandria
- Best Burgers in Alexandria and Beyond
- The Best Coffee Shops in Alexandria
- The Best Breakfast Spots in Alexandria
Want to know what it’s like to live in Braddock Heights? No problem! Let’s go on a neighborhood orientation tour.