Venue: Old Town Alexandria’s Hottest New Construction Project
Located at 901 N. Fairfax Street, Venue is a new community with all of the style and character you crave. Its spectacular location gives you quick access to the heart of Old Town Alexandria and the best of DC. These new luxury condominiums and townhomes put you steps from the new home of MetroStage, a short drive from the new Amazon headquarters at National Landing — and that’s only the beginning.
The Condo Residences feature open floor plans ranging from 500 to 2,300 sq. ft. Amenities include a river view penthouse, clubroom and outdoor terrace, state-of-the-art fitness center, direct access to the Mount Vernon Trail, a bike room and a dog wash. The size and pricing of the units are as follows:
- One Bedroom residences will start in the $400Ks (ranging in size from approx 600-800 sq ft)
- One Bedroom + Den residences will start in the $600Ks (ranging in size from approx 875-1,010 sq ft)
- Two Bedroom residences will start in the $800Ks (ranging in size from approx 1,150-1,300 sq ft)
- Two Bedroom + Den residences will start at $1M (ranging in size from approx 1,400 – 2,150 sq ft)
- Three Bedrooms / Three Bed + Den residences will start at $1.8M (ranging in size from approx 1,800 – 2,300 sq ft)
Water views will start on the third floor, so you won’t have to pay top floor prices to get amazing views! However, the top floor units will have spectacular views of the Potomac River, DC monuments and National Harbor.
The Towns townhomes will feature four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and two-car garages. They offer stylish, spacious designs with in-home elevators available as well as private rooftop terraces for relaxed outdoor living. They will be priced starting around $1.2M and go up to approximately $2.5M, ranging in size from 2,200 – 4,100 sq ft (which includes a two-car garage). Every townhome will have a large rooftop terrace, many with views of the water!
Floor plans are not yet available but will be available soon. Check back for updates!
Interested in learning about other new construction in Alexandria? Read our related post.
Ready to get your house hunt started? Reach out today!