4525 Old Dominion Drive
4525 Old Dominion Drive has been totally renovated from top to bottom! NEW EVERYTHING! Gorgeous white kitchen with marble counter tops, soft close Shaker cabinets and drawers, pendant lighting over peninsula, all new GE stainless steel appliances and exposed brick accent wall. Main level bedroom and full updated bath, three bedrooms and full bath on the upper level. All bathrooms and the kitchen showcase crisp subway tiling. The main level floors are unique with an oak and pine herringbone design! Garage with studio space, complete with power, gas and water. Finished lower level with carpeting, a full bath and wine cellar. Ample storage throughout and a loft space over the garage. Large flagstone patio, a white picket fence that surrounds the property and a charming front porch to greet guests. All new systems and appliances and a new retaining wall. Beautifully landscaped! Walk to shops and restaurants in popular Leeway Heights neighborhood of North Arlington. Be in DC in 15 minutes.
1 car garage
What We Love
- Completely renovated inside and out in 2016
- Gorgeous white kitchen with popular Shaker soft close cabinets and drawers, clean marble counter tops, all new GE stainless steel appliances, 3 pantry's and industrial pendant lighting over the peninsula
- Exposed brick accent wall in kitchen and unique herringbone design oak and pine hardwood floors
- Wonderful neutral designer paint colors throughout
- Rooms on main level were reconfigured to allow a more open concept between the kitchen, family & dining rooms
- Main level bedroom with 2 closets and a full bath with Subway wall tiles
- Upper level has 3 bedrooms, a full bath with Subway wall tiles, a linen closet and a charming little bonus room off one of the bedrooms that is fully insulated!
- Finished lower level with plush carpeting, a full bath with Subway wall tiles, a rec room, den and wine cellar
- A great formal dining room with modern lighting fixture
- Large flagstone patio, white picket fully fenced in yard and beautiful landscaping on this corner lot!
- 1 car garage with studio space- complete with gas, water and power
- Ample storage throughout the home and a loft space over the garage for great out of season storage
- New energy efficient vinyl Mi windows (2016)
- All new 2 zoned gas furnace, hot water heater and HVAC (2016)
- Located in popular Leeway Heights neighborhood offers you endless opportunities to walk to local restaurants and shops and it is only a 15 minute drive to get into DC!
Arlington offers plenty of reasons to get outside and make the most of the county. For the cyclists and runners, there’s the Custis Trail that connects to the W&OD Trail, and Mount Vernon Trail. With independent shops, unique restaurants, and a total of 155 parks and community centres in Arlington County, there’s tons to explore! You could also catch a musical or play at Signature Theatre, or head to Theodore Roosevelt Island Park, which has a designated dog park area for the community’s furry four-legged residents.
Growing families and young professionals are drawn to Arlington County real estate for its urban atmosphere and easy access to the Metro, which takes them straight to DC. It’s the best of both worlds when it comes to a less urban setting than Washington, DC, but it’s more suburban than some of the other nearby communities. There’s a strong community spirit in the area thanks to the many family friendly events such as the summer camp programs, festivals, and fundraisers that are held all year round.
Arlington County has two interstate highways, Interstate 66 in the northern part of the county and Interstate 395 in the eastern part.The George Washington Memorial Parkway also runs through Arlington easily taking you to Alexandria, DC, McLean and Maryland. The metro runs through North and South Arlington. The Orange and Silver lines service North Arlington while the Blue and Yellow lines service South Arlington. For those who may be further than walking distance to the metro, the metro bus has stops throughout the county.