We are super busy here at The Goodhart Group, which means we are growing again! Our team is looking for 1-2 more agents. Experience is preferred.
If you’re already a Realtor, you might be a good fit for our team if you:
- Are not as busy as you hoped & you want to make more money with no expenses.
- Want to build your business and reputation with the co-branding of The Goodhart Group, giving you instant credibility as part of an experienced and well-respected team.
- Want to work in a team environment with a great culture (with both The Goodhart Group and Compass).
- Love working with buyers, especially showing property and hosting open houses, but don’t want to do paperwork! We might be biased, but we think we have the best support team in the area.
- Want access to a large database of leads (from which you will lead gen).
- Want access to our proven tools, skills, and systems and are open to learning and growing with our team.
If you are looking to start a career in real estate, please reach out even though we are actively hiring for an experienced agent. You might be a good fit for our team if you:
- Are a self-starter but also take direction well.
- Are eager to learn – and learn quickly.
- Are willing to put in the time to develop the necessary skills to succeed.
- Are not afraid to hold conversations (in person and on the phone) with strangers.
- Don’t want a desk job – but are also prepared to keep a schedule and put in time at the desk when it is required.
- Want a career where your income is tied to the effort and time you put into it.
- Understand there is (a lot) more to the real estate business than being good with people and looking at pretty houses. It is hard work!
Regardless of if you are currently in the real estate world or not, you…
- Are willing to work evenings and weekends (we need to be available when our clients are available).
- Are a team player.
- Work hard but like to have fun (you don’t take yourself too seriously).
- Pay attention to detail.
- Are attentive to others and to your email account – you can take action quickly.
- Are honest and treat people respectfully.
- Are familiar with the DC Metro area – especially Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax County, and Washington, D.C.
- Are moderately tech-savvy.
- Have a car (and a valid driver’s license).
Why work for The Goodhart Group? We have an excellent reputation and a strong brand within the community. Plus, we have fantastic marketing that brings in a steady stream of clients. You would work alongside the top agents and support team in the area and learn something new every day – we promise! Here at The Goodhart Group, we strive to be the best at what we do, get the best results for our clients, and have fun doing it. Plus, we’ll train you to be the best you can be.
Interested? Send us your resume with a note outlining why you want to work with us to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!