: Address - 916 Bernard Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
: Style - Townhouse
: Price - $599,900
: Bedroom(s) - 2
: Parking - Driveway
: Bathroom(s) - 2
: Square Footage - 1,452
What We Love
- Location! Location! Location!
- Only one stoplight to DC - ideal for commuters
- Close to popular shops and restaurants; Rustic, Buzz Bakery, Vaso’s Kitchen
- Great transportation options; Braddock Road metro/Dash bus/GW Parkway
- 3 finished levels and 2 wood burning fireplaces
- Flexible main level floor plan
- Sparkling interior with fresh paint and gleaming hardwood floors
- Rooms finished with crisp crown molding and chair rail accents
- Charming galley kitchen with granite countertops
- Updated and modern bathrooms
- Both bedrooms with custom closets; Owner’s suite with walk in closet
- Finished lower level with fireplace, plush new carpet and full bath
- Separate storage room for all out of season items
- French door walkout to private fenced backyard space that features a patio and shed
- Professionally landscaped and a well maintained yard
- Driveway parking - RARE in Old Town!
About The Neighborhood
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.