913 N. Alfred Street
Luxury living redefined in end unit townhome located in Old Town! Combines convenience with elegance. Bask in sun filled open living spaces that will meet all entertaining needs & sleek kitchen is perfect space to create. Owner’s suite with private bath and walk-in closet. Loft space with exposed brick walls adds rustic vibe. 2 sided gas fireplace fuses loft space with irresistible roof top terrace showcasing city views! 2 car garage+near metro & more!
2 car garage
What We Love
Old Town Commons is EYA’s new luxury townhome community in Alexandria featuring LEED for Homes certification by the U.S. Green Building Council and ENERGY STAR® appliances and fixtures. The homes at Old Town Commons are more environmentally friendly and energy efficient than typical new homes.
- Classic Old Town Alexandria home design with rich architectural details
- Exterior brick and/or HardiePanel siding with third-party inspected insulation & air-sealing techniques
- Garage parking with insulated doors and opener
- ENERGY STAR labeled, double hung windows
- Brick stoops with wrought iron rails
- Professionally designed landscaping package featuring drought-tolerant plantings
- Rooftop terrace for memorable home entertaining
- Energy efficient, light-colored roof
Modern convenience combines with colonial history in Old Town to create a one-of-a-kind lifestyle. You can drop by the Farmer’s Market, a local gathering spot since 1753, or stroll along King Street where fashionable boutiques, cafes, and art galleries occupy Federalist storefronts. For dinner, choose one of Old Town's new critically acclaimed restaurants, or Gadsby’s Tavern, the area’s finest public house for over 200 years. It’s all here in one of the region's most coveted communities.