908 Queen Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
under contract | $885,000
908 Queen Street
Renovated home in heart of Old Town’s Parker-Gray District. Modern KIT w/SS apps/Subway tile w/FR/sun room adjacent. Skylights for max natural light. Open concept ML w/HW floors+recessed lights+WBFP. Great fenced in back yard perfect for entertaining. Top floor ideal for an office or optional 3BR. Rooftop deck w/city views. Off street parking (1). Walk to 2 metros, shops, restaurants! NEW ROOF ’17
1 Reserved Spot
What We Love
- Located in Old Town’s Parker Gray District
- Historic 3 level townhome built in 1830
- Close to 2 metro options; King Street or Braddock Road
- New roof and washer/dryer – 2017
- Hot water heater replaced in 2015
- Entire back yard and patio updated in 2015
- Hardwood added to upper level in 2014
- New plush carpet installed on the top level
- Reserved parking for one car in back of the home
- Open concept main level is filled with natural light
- Modern kitchen with subway tile backsplash, granite countertops and stainless appliances
- Adjacent the kitchen is the family room with skylights and a wood burning fireplace
- Access the fantastic backyard space from the family room
- Upper level with 2 bedrooms and a updated full bath
- Master with double closets
- Top level of the home is a loft space that could be a great office or 3rd bedroom option and has a full bathroom and storage
- Deck off the top level offers city views
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.