901 Saint Stephens Road
Classic Colonial in sought after neighborhood of Seminary Ridge. Fabulous corner lot with curb appeal and professional landscaping. Numerous updates throughout include a fabulous eat-in kitchen with crisp modern white cabinets, stainless appliances and granite counter tops. Kitchen is open to lovely family room with a commanding wood burning fireplace with brick surround. Elegant living room with the a decorative fireplace is the perfect room to entertain. Custom built-ins throughout and freshly painted. French Doors to patio space. Grand master bedroom with sitting room (that can be converted to a 4th bedroom) features an ensuite bath and walk-in closet. Lower level awaits vision but offers space for a great rec room. Two car attached garage.
2 car garage
What We Love
- Corner lot in sought after Seminary Ridge neighborhood
- Charming curb appeal and professionally landscaped
- Freshly painted interior (2018) and exterior repainted (2016)
- Fabulous full kitchen renovation completed in 2012 also included all new stainless appliances
- Kitchen includes a breakfast bar for casual dining and crisp white cabinets with modern hardware
- Eat-in kitchen with builtin china cabinets has French door walk-out to patio for dining al fresco
- Open living spaces are rich with natural light
- Family room with commanding wood burning fireplace with brick surround
- Elegant living room with a decorative fireplace is a wonderful space to entertain
- Upper level with 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom is grand and offers an updated ensuite bath, walk-in closet, and the levels 4th bedroom was converted into a sitting room.
- Master sitting room can be easily converted back to the homes 4th bedroom
- All bedrooms are graciously sized
- Upper hallway bath was updated in 2012
- Hardwood floors throughout the main living levels were recently re-stained (2018)
- Classic features include dentil crown molding, custom built-in shelves, paneled walls and chair rail accents
- Slate floor foyer entrance
- Fenced in backyard
- Lower level is unfinished and awaits vision
- 2 car garage
- Close to local schools, Old Town, Shirlington, DC and major interstate
Seminary Ridge is a quiet, residential neighborhood with a friendly community vibe. Residents enjoy its wide sidewalks and peaceful, tree lined streets. This neighborhood is highly walkable, with amenities such as the Alexandria Commons and the Bradlee Shopping Center within walking distance of most homes. Seminary Ridge is conveniently and centrally located between Alexandria’s four high schools.
Seminary Ridge is one of the only neighborhoods in Alexandria that offers homes with two car garages on quarter acre lots. This suburban oasis offers manicured lawns that showcase its classic brick homes, primarily Colonials. Seminary Ridge real estate are generously sized by Alexandria standards, in the 3,800-5,000 square foot range, with livable basements. Best of all, Seminary Ridge real estate features 10 cul-de-sacs, a family-friendly and community-building design feature that is no longer offered in new construction.
Nearby dining options include Clyde’s at Mark Center, locally owned, Tempo Restaurant, Rockland’s Barbeque, Panera Bread, Ramparts Tavern & Grill, Cafe Pizzaiola, Great Harvest Bread, Atlantis Pizzeria and of course, multiple Starbucks. Or visit Unwined, a locally owned wine shop, for that special bottle of wine on your way home from work. Within two miles in any direction, there is a Harris Teeter, Safeway, and Whole Foods.
Seminary Ridge is known for its welcoming neighbors; residents of Seminary Ridge are very civic-minded and there is an active Seminary Ridge Civic Association. The community holds plenty of local events throughout the year such as the Halloween Parade, Summer Picnic, Holiday Party, and Wine Club. Even just walking or driving down the street, you will see groups of neighbors gathered around chatting as they walk their dogs or play with their kids. It is also a member of Seminary Hill Association, which promotes the general welfare of local residents. When new neighbors move in, a welcoming committee greets them with the Seminary Ridge community directory and a calendar of events.