: Address - 8925 Battery Road, Alexandria, VA 22308
: Style - Contemporary
: Price - $625,000
: Lot Size - 0.26acres / 11,391sf
: Bedroom(s) - 3
: Parking - Driveway
: Bathroom(s) - 2
: Square Footage - 1,862
What We Love
- Classic mid-century modern style home beautifully showcases sleek and clean lines.
- Every room is filled with rich natural light.
- Exposed beam ceiling in main living space gives an architecturally unique appeal.
- Neutral paint colors, recessed lighting, refinished hardwood floors, and versatile open living spaces.
- Modern kitchen renovated 2 years ago features pendant and under cabinet lighting, all Bosch appliances, double oven, granite counters, and ample cabinet storage.
- Deluxe master bedroom accessed through frosted french doors and boasts two skylights and deep closet.
- The gorgeous renovated bathroom includes whirlpool soaking tub, glass enclosed walk-in shower, pedestal sink, and a skylight.
- The upper level comprises of two bedrooms and a full bathroom that's accessed from the master and hallway.
- The family room is a welcoming bright space.
- Built-in desk area makes the perfect home office!
- Family room level offers the homes third bedroom, a full bath and laundry room.
- A few steps down lead to a bonus room that could be used as a hobby or game room.
- Ample storage throughout and a secret cedar closet.
- Fantastic outdoor space boasts a patio area and a gorgeous in-ground pool, just in time for the summer!
- Large storage shed for all out of season items.
- Whole house generator installed 5 years ago.
- Close to GW Parkway for bike/jog trails, access to major interstates, Old Town and more.
- Appliances (2017), HVAC/Furnace (2016), Washer/Dryer (2016), Roof/Electrical Panel (2014)