830 Snowden Hallowell Way, Alexandria, VA 22314
Old Town Commons
1 car attached garage
What We Love
- Contemporary townhouse in the heart of Old Town in popular Old Town Commons
- Classic details throughout; high ceilings, recessed lighting and crown molding
- Plantation shutters and blinds throughout and custom sliding plantation shutter doors grant access to the roof top deck
- Roof top deck highlights the charming city views
- Heated floors found in entrance level hostudy/office
- Hardwood floors on all levels
- Crisp white cabinets in kitchen with breakfast bar, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances; access to deck for grilling in the warmer months
- Main living level is a bright and open space to entertain with a half bath featuring a pedestal sink
- Family room gas fireplace with wrap around mantel
- Top level offers a loft space and the homes bedroom third bedroom with full bath and plush carpet; great for guests
- All three bedrooms feature a private ensuite bathroom
- Laundry on bedroom level adds extra convenience
- Master suite with walk-in closet and ensuite bath with double vanity, lots of cabinet/drawer storage and a glass enclosed walk-in shower
- Ample storage; closets and garage space
- One car attached garage and plentiful street parking
- Perfectly located close to Harris Teeter and Trader Joe's
- Near King street for boutique shopping, award winning dining options and endless community events
- Short distance to Del Ray for additional shopping, dining and fun experiences
- Close to Braddock Road metro; ideal for commuters and for quick and easy trips around the DC Metropolitan Area
- HOA Fees ($100 monthly) and covers snow/trash removal, landscaping and community maintenance
- Systems and appliances new in 2012
- AC motor replaced on upper level unit in 2017 (covered by extended home warranty)
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.