Built in ’12 & still shines like new! Entertain guests in spacious open concept bright living spaces. Crown molding, tall ceilings & crisp paint. Gourmet KIT w/granite counters+SS apps is perfect for any chef & island seats 4- ideal for quick meals/prep. Owners suite w/private bath. W/D in unit. Underground assigned parking (1 car) + storage. Old Town location close to King St & 3 blocks to metro!
What We Love
- Built in 2012 and still shines like new!
- Underground assigned parking for one car and additional storage unit
- Filled with natural light and is a spacious corner unit
- Open concept living allows for freedom of design and layout for any lifestyle
- Crisp neutral paint colors, recessed lighting and crown molding
- Built-in bookcases to display collections and hardwood floors
- Modern kitchen with island, stainless appliances, granite and breakfast bar seats 4
- Two master bedrooms with carpeting, custom closets and ensuite baths
- Stacked washer and dryer in unit for added convenience
- Located a few blocks from Braddock Road metro and ideal for commuters
- Close to shopping, dining, parks and more!
One of the most unique neighborhoods in America, Old Town Alexandria real estate is full of history. The community is home to more than 4,200 historic buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries, with sea ports on the Potomac River that were regularly used during the colonial and revolutionary periods. You can easily see history’s impact on the area, in everything from Old Town Alexandria real estate to the small-town feeling that it still holds today.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Don’t miss out on the Saturday Farmers’ Market at Market Square, where you can pick up fresh produce and local products. What’s even better is seeing the familiar vendors and friendly faces week after week, adding even more of a small-town feel to this sweet community. Fun fact: this market is the longest running one in the USA; even George Washington used to sell products there! You’ll also want to stop by Grape + Bean for a cup of coffee, or glass of wine.
It’s a true neighborhood treasure!