7596 Lakeside Village Drive J
Sunny 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo in serene lakefront community, The Cove!
A complete $64K remodel of the home occurred in 2013 to feature updated bathrooms, kitchen, appliances, systems and windows.
This condo also comes with 1 owner parking pass and has 3 visitor parking passes available for your guests.
1 resident pass and 3 guests passes
What We Love
- $64K worth of renovations done in 2013.
- Energy efficient EVERYTHING!
- New windows, HVAC and Washer/Dryer.
- Short drive to Mosaic District shopping center, Tysons Corner and INOVA Fairfax hospital.
- Movie theater, dining and work-out studios also just a short drive (at Mosaic District)
- Giant grocery store and CVS Pharmacy within walking distance
- Short drive to Dunn Loring and East Falls Church metro stations
- Walking distance to Providence Recreation Center and public park
- Entire condo renovated/remodeled in 2013 and nearly every part of the condo was replaced.
- Condo was repainted with designer two-tone colors, crown molding added, entirety of kitchen and both bathrooms remodeled, and more.
- Walking distance to Falls Church High School where tennis courts and track can be used.
- Abundance of street parking around the high school can be used by guests to the condo.
- 1 resident parking pass included with condo along with 3 guests passes.
- Plush carpeting throughout.
The Cove condominium neighborhood is a beautiful lakefront community, with pool, party room, jogging/walking trails. The neighborhood is surrounded by trees, lake, and fence along road that accesses community. Despite being in the suburbs of Washington, DC the community has the feel of a lakeside vacation home.
The community is very conveniently located inside the beltway with very easy access to Route 50, I-66, and I-495 giving easy access to nearly everywhere in the DC metro area. Community is minutes away from Tysons Corner and Mosaic District.