718 W. Timber Branch Parkway
Rare new build in City of Alexandria located in Braddock Heights, on a tree-lined avenue overlooking a tranquil brook. Designed by premiere local architect Steve Kulinski, this breakthrough floor plan accommodates the desires of today’s most demanding buyer. Local builder SW Ventures has constructed 718 Timber Branch to its exacting standards, which have served Alexandria homeowners over the last 7 years.
The colonial styling of the exterior belies the very modern accommodations of the interior. Walking into the spacious foyer with charming window seat, you are greeted on your left by the cozy living room, which offers coffered ceilings and a gas fireplace with windows on either side. To the right of the foyer is the entertainment-sized dining room with space to seat a crowd. From the foyer, your view is led to the open stairwell, with floor-to-ceiling windows accented by a unique designer chandelier. Hardwood floors create warmth throughout the above grade levels of the home. Oversized crown molding and custom trim and recessed lighting accent the home on three levels.
The heart of the home is the open kitchen great room with a gas fireplace focal point surrounded by windows and French doors that open to the outdoors. A culinary-inspired kitchen is anchored by a Carrera marble waterfall island, crisp white marble subway tile backsplash, white cabinetry, and the best-in-class appliances including a Viking range and dishwasher, 36″ range, and oversized 48” KitchenAid commercial grade side by side refrigerator as well as a beverage refrigerator. The gourmet will love having a large walk-in pantry as well as the butler’s pantry, with a custom marble diamond tile backsplash. The breakfast room is nestled within a bay window off the kitchen and completes the comfort of this family gathering place.
Four bedrooms, three bedrooms, and a laundry room comprise the upper level floor plan. The generous master suite boasts two walk-in closets with built-in millwork. The bath offers a luxurious spa shower with dual shower heads and a separate, free-standing soaking tub. A double vanity is accented by the gleaming designer porcelain tile and herringbone tile backsplash. Two bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bath and the other upstairs bedroom has an en suite bath. All of the bedrooms feature walk-in closets.
The spacious lower level features 10 foot ceilings and includes a recreation room, optional wine cellar, and a fifth bedroom and full bath. In addition, just off the entrance, there is a mudroom with custom built-ins and cubbies for easy storage. There is a one-car, side-load garage and additional off-street parking on the brick driveway.
Outdoor entertaining and fun-filled days will be had on the rare fenced 1/3? corner lot. The paver patio off the family room provides space for sunning or grilling.
Side load 1 car garage
What We Love
- New construction completed in November 2017
- Versatile main level floorplan
- Culinary-inspired kitchen with 36” range, crisp white marble subway tiles, white cabinets, Carrera marble waterfall island, all high end appliances including a Viking range and dishwasher, a beverage refrigerator, 48” KitchenAid commercial grade side-by-side refrigerator, recessed lighting
- Generous Master suite with two walk-in closets that boast stunning built-in millwork. Enjoy a luxurious spa shower with dual shower heads, one of which is a rainforest shower head, and separate free standing soaking tub, Restoration Hardware double vanity with Carrera marble tops that are all surrounded by gleaming designer porcelain tile and a gorgeous herringbone tile backsplash
- Dramatic main entry stairwell with floor to ceiling windows and a spectacular light fixture
- Extremely bright living spaces
- Sassafras hardwood floors throughout
- Butler’s pantry with custom diamond tile marble backsplash
- Large walk-in pantry
- Breakfast room with bay window open to gourmet kitchen
- Great room off kitchen with gas fireplace overlooks - and provides access to - a deck ideal for outdoor entertaining and relaxing
- Formal living room or study offers a cozy fireplace and gorgeous coffered ceilings
- Separate, spacious dining room
- Oversized crown molding and custom trim on all three levels
- Spacious lower level with high ceilings, a rec room, mud room, optional wine cellar, as well as the the home's fifth bedroom and full bath
- Four bedrooms are found on the upper level. One bedroom has a private bath, in addition to the master suite, while the remaining two bedrooms share an elegant jack- and-jill bathroom. All bedrooms have walk-in closets.
- Convenient bedroom-level laundry room
- Kohler fixtures throughout
- Designer paints throughout (Benjamin Moore)
- Main level powder room with 30” pedestal sink and marble vanity
- Attached side-load one car garage with direct access to the mudroom with custom built-ins and cubby holes
- Large deep pervious paver driveway to accommodate multiple vehicles
- Two zone HVAC Goodman high efficiency system
- All windows are double-hung M-I brand
- High ceilings, French doors, recessed lighting, beamed ceilings
- Private corner lot