635 First Street #305, Alexandria, VA 22314
under contract | $995,000
WONDERFUL 3 BEDROOM ALEXANDRIA HOME FOR SALE IN POPULAR LIBERTY ROW! LOCATED AT 635 First Street #305, Alexandria, VA 22314, OPEN + BRIGHT LIVING SPACES. GOURMET KITCHEN W/ SS APPLIANCES & GRANITE COUNTERTOPS. CUSTOM WALK-IN CLOSET IN LARGE MBR THAT HAS AN ENSUITE BATH W/DUAL SINKS. FRESHLY PAINTED INTERIOR, ARCHED DOORWAYS, RECESSED LIGHTS, HWF, W/D, GAS FP & PRIVATE PORCH FOR RELAXING. 2 UNDRGRND PARKING SPACES. CLOSE TO ALL HISTORIC OLD TOWN. OFFERS+METRO ACCESSIBLE.
2 Underground Assigned Spaces
What We Love
- One of the largest three bedroom unit in popular Liberty Row
- Located in the heart of historic Old Town
- Open and bright living spaces
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops
- Large Owner's suite with custom walk-in closet and updated private bath with dual sinks
- Freshly painted interior
- Architecturally appealing arched doorways
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Hardwood floors and plush carpets
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Gas fireplace and mantle
- Fantastic porch for relaxing
- 2 underground assigned parking spaces
- Close to restaurants, waterfront and metro
- Condo Fees: $690.00 monthly
- Fees Include: Parking, Sewer, Trash, Water
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.