635 First Street #205
Luxury 2BR+den condo is epitome of elegance enhanced by modern attributes. Gleaming HWF t/out+plantation shutters. Open ML w/unique arched doorways. LR w/gas fp+built-in shelves/cabinets. KIT w/Viking SS app+granite. MBR w/large ensuite w/double vanity, soaking tub & walk-in glass shower all surrounded by white marble. Balcony for lounging/grilling, 2 parking spaces, GREAT location in Old Town!
Liberty Row/Old Town
2 + den
2 spaces (deeded)
What We Love
- Excellent location, minutes (very close) to DC and Airport; walking – 4 blocks to walking and biking trail along Potomac River, one pleasant, tree lined city street mile walk to downtown old town.
- Short walk or bus transportation to Braddock Rd Metro.
- Classic architecture lines on buildings
- One floor open living space includes living room with gas fire place and dining room, separate den and private master bedroom suite away from living area
- Plenty of closet space including two large walk-in closets in master bedroom
- Balcony off living area for relaxing
- Two deeded spaces close to elevator, 8 visitor spaces on grounds and 2 in garage. Association issues two parking passes for visitors and stickers for unit owners vehicles.
- Two blocks to health club and Torpedo Factory
- Short distance to Harris Teeter, Trader Joes, cleaners and numerous restaurants and coffee shops and Metro Stage.
- New high-end North Old Town center being build to include West Elm store.
- Close to play ground and dog park which are three blocks away.
- Historic waterfront and down town Old Town features more restaurants, water taxis and shopping.
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.