606 Kings Cloister Circle
Beautiful, spacious and well built, 606 Kings Cloister Circle boasts elegant formal rooms for entertaining yet offers a versatile floor plan. Enjoy over 6,000 square feet, fine finishes, high ceilings and an expanded patio for relaxing and dining al fresco in the warmer months.
A gracious foyer entrance sets the tone for the rest of this stunning Colonial home with its crisp crown molding, classic chair rail accents, architecturally appealing Palladian windows, recessed lighting and gleaming hardwood floors extend through the entire main level. From the foyer, enter the formal dining room and envision comfortably entertaining for the holidays and special gatherings with family and friends. Bright Palladian windows keep you bathed in natural light and plantation shutters offer privacy. Also accessible from the foyer is a quiet library or office as well as the formal living room. This room floods with light from a unique window accent and is a great space to have guests relax before or after meals. Down the hallway from the formal rooms is the open family room, adjacent the kitchen, with gas fireplace that is completely illuminated by the wall of windows that stretch the entire length of the back of the home. Such a great space to enjoy! A true gourmet eat-in kitchen is the heart of this home! Anyone can appreciate the granite countertops, center island that seats four with cooktop, top brand stainless appliances, a double oven and wine refrigerator.
Moving to the upper level, you will find four graciously size bedrooms. The master suite is a private refuge with beautiful natural light, tray ceilings, a sitting room and a luxurious ensuite bathroom with soaking tub, separate vanities with granite countertops and a large glass walk-in shower with bench. The second bedroom on this level has an ensuite bath while the additional 2 bedrooms share an updated jack and jill. One if these bedrooms offers a wonderful bay window.
The home’s lower level is the ideal space to kick back and relax. It is fully finished with a large open recreation room and a den with gas fireplace to curl up by with a good book. There is also a 5th bedroom with full bath that would make a great au-pair or in-law suite option if needed.
This exquisite residence is a commanding sight on well-manicured grounds. The expanded patio was completed in 2014 and instantly makes you feel like you are not in the city anymore. Lush and green, while giving the perfect backdrop for dining al fresco in the warmer months.
2 car garage
What We Love
- Gorgeous Colonial home on quite, no outlet street
- Built in 2000
- Largest home in Kings Cloister neighborhood with wonderful outdoor space
- Soaring ceilings and brilliant architectural features throughout
- Crown molding, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, Palladian windows, plantation shutters
- Large, fully finished, walkout lower level with a full bath, 5th bedroom and den with gas fireplace and rec room/2nd family room space
- Gorgeous master bedroom with banks of windows, a renovated ensuite bath with separate vanities, soaking tub and walk-in shower and a sitting room. A true retreat!
- Chef's kitchen with new stainless appliances, granite countertops, island that sits four comfortably, wine refrigerator and eat in space
- Kitchen also features a double over, under counter LED lighting
- Grand rooms for entertaining; formal living and dining rooms
- Family room with gas fireplace is adjacent the kitchen
- 2 staircases; front and back staircase is located in the kitchen/family room area
- Ample storage with two large storage rooms in the lower level
- New furnace and HVAC in 2015/2016
- Expanded patio space for dining al fresco and entertaining in style
- Spiral staircase highlights the outdoor space that provides a European vibe
- Enhanced landscaping with drainage and irrigation system
- Close to Old Town, Shirlington and 1 mile to King Street metro
- Ideal for the busy commuter
- Award winning dining, boutique shopping and countless area activities at your disposal
- Private neighborhood playground
- Two car garage