605 Fort Williams Parkway, Alexandria, VA 22304
under contract | $1,050,000
605 Fort Williams Parkway
Exquisitely maintained home in Seminary Ridge! Marble foyer entrance. The renovated kitchen offers granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Deck located off the kitchen. Living room has a gorgeous bay window and family room a cozy gas fireplace. All bathrooms have been updated. Master with full bath and walk-in closet. Amazing finished lower level with den, recreation room, fifth bedroom and bar. Walk-out to patio and large quiet yard. Located near interstate access, area schools, Old Town and more!
2 car garage
What We Love
- Gorgeous marble foyer entrance
- Interior freshly painted - 2018
- Classic features: crown molding, picture frame wainscoting and chair rail accents
- Gleaming hardwood floors
- Large living room with beautiful bay window
- Renovated eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counter tops, walk-out access to deck
- Great laundry room off the kitchen
- Recessed lighting throughout main level living spaces
- Main level powder room
- Upper level with four bedrooms all with new plush carpeting installed in 2018
- Master with spacious custom walk-in closet and ensuite bath
- Fantastic finished, walk-out lower level with wonderful natural light brightens the family room plus rec room, a bar, 5th bedroom and full bath.
- Fenced backyard space with deck and flagstone patio and well maintained landscaping
- All bathrooms are updated
- Close to area schools, Old Town, Shirlington, Bradlee Shopping Center and more
- Ideal location for commuters being close to major interstate access
- Hot Water Heater is only 3 years old
- Ample storage with attic above the garage, second attic above 3rd bedroom and additional storage in basement
- 2 car garage with new doors
Seminary Ridge is a quiet, residential neighborhood with a friendly community vibe. It is also Sue and Marty’s current neighborhood! They, along with other Seminary Ridge residents, enjoy its wide sidewalks and peaceful, tree lined streets. This neighborhood is highly walkable, with amenities such as the Alexandria Commons and the Bradlee Shopping Center within walking distance of most homes. Seminary Ridge is conveniently and centrally located between Alexandria’s four high schools.
Seminary Ridge is one of the only neighborhoods in Alexandria that offers homes with two car garages on quarter acre lots. This suburban oasis offers manicured lawns that showcase its classic brick homes, primarily Colonials. Seminary Ridge real estate are generously sized by Alexandria standards, in the 3,800-5,000 square foot range, with livable basements. Best of all, Seminary Ridge real estate features 10 cul-de-sacs, a family-friendly and community-building design feature that is no longer offered in new construction.
Nearby dining options include Clyde’s at Mark Center, locally owned, Tempo Restaurant, Rockland’s Barbeque, Panera Bread, Ramparts Tavern & Grill, Cafe Pizzaiola, Great Harvest Bread, Atlantis Pizzeria and of course, multiple Starbucks. Or visit Unwined, a locally owned wine shop, for that special bottle of wine on your way home from work. Within two miles in any direction, there is a Harris Teeter, Safeway, and Whole Foods.
Seminary Ridge is known for its welcoming neighbors; residents of Seminary Ridge are very civic-minded and there is an active Seminary Ridge Civic Association. The community holds plenty of local events throughout the year such as the Halloween Parade, Summer Picnic, Holiday Party, and Wine Club. Even just walking or driving down the street, you will see groups of neighbors gathered around chatting as they walk their dogs or play with their kids. It is also a member of Seminary Hill Association, which promotes the general welfare of local residents. When new neighbors move in, a welcoming committee greets them with the Seminary Ridge community directory and a calendar of events.