5701 Habersham Way
More space than meets the eye! The charming residence of 5701 Habersham Way sits on a large landscaped corner lot. Enter into the homes living room and gaze on the beautiful Brazilian cherry hardwood floors that gleam from the natural light that flows through a bright bay window. The floors, as well as crips crown molding and recessed lighting extends through the entire main level. A dining space is located off the kitchen and features classic picture frame wainscoting and chair rail accents and is illuminated by a new light fixture. Entering the fully renovated kitchen, you will enjoy all new appliances, granite counter tops and backsplash. From the dining/kitchen area there is sliding door access to the fenced outdoor space.
Moving to the upper level of the home, notice the custom and unique wrought iron handrails which lead to three spacious bedrooms, a renovated bathroom and ample storage. The finished lower level has a great rec room/family room space with plush carpeting, built-in bookshelves, an updated full bath and a storage room with stacked washer and dryer and additional storage. A special note should be made that the current owners had the gas/electric line extended to enable the homes new owners to install a fireplace, if desired.
The yard is well maintained and has a patio off the kitchen and 1,800 square foot floating deck that are both ideal for dining al fresco, grilling and entertaining guests in the warmer months. There is a storage shed and a two car driveway for your convenience.
What We Love
- More space than meets the eye!
- Located on a large landscaped corner lot
- Beautiful Brazilian cherry wood floors on the main level
- Neutral paint colors
- Classic details such as chair rail, picture frame wainscoting and crisp crown molding
- Updated kitchen with new appliances, granite counter tops and backsplash
- Living room with bright bay window and recessed lighting
- Sliding door access from dining area to great fenced backyard with patio and new 1,800 square foot floating deck for entertaining
- Upper level offers 3 bedrooms and a fully renovated bathroom all with hardwood floors
- Lower level is cozy and has plush carpeting, an updated full bathroom and great storage room with washer and dryer
- Gas/electric line extended to allow for a fireplace to be installed if desired
- Pre-wired with FIOS
- New HVAC and furnace
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Close to Old Town, Springfield Town Center, Kingstown and 1 mile from Van Dorn metro