Charming and light filled end unit townhome with 3 finished levels, 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths all located in the heart of Old Town. it is conveniently located two blocks from Braddock Rd. Metro, Sugar Shack, Lost Dog Cafe, Starbucks and so much more! Numerous updates throughout include an updated kitchen with new stainless appliances, quartzite counters and crisp Subway tile backsplash. New windows, except for the patio doors, allow natural light to flow through, and the bedroom windows even offer extra soundproofing for a restful nights sleep. The entire interior of the home has been freshly painted, and new carpeting has been installed on the stairs and upper and lower levels. Enjoy hardwood floors, recessed lighting, 2 wood burning fireplaces and french door walk-out to a private patio space for outdoor entertaining. This home comes with one reserved parking space and has ample storage.
1 Reserved Parking Space
What We Love
- Amazing location; 2 blocks from Braddock Road Metro and a short distance to all the shops and dining of historic Old Town
- 3 finished levels
- Interior has been freshly painted a neutral canvas
- Open main level that is very bright!
- Updated kitchen with new stainless steel appliances (2015), quartzite counter tops, crisp white Subway tile backsplash
- Hardwood floors in living/dining room
- All windows replaced in 2015 (except for patio doors/windows). Bedrooms windows offer additional sound-proofing
- New carpeting just added to the upstairs, basement and stairs
- 2 wood burning fireplaces; living room and lower level
- Private patio for entertaining
- 1 assigned parking spot
- Master bedroom with en-suite bath offers dual sinks, a soaking tub and
- Near popular Sugar Shack Donuts, Mason Social, Solid Core and so much more!
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.