Welcoming and sunny 3 level, 4 bed 3.5 bath that home sits on large corner lot! Renovated kitchen with stainless appliances and Quartz counters. Two story ceilings in family room with gas fireplace. Large Master with en-suite bath and walk-in closet. Hardwood floors, crown molding, two bay windows, freshly painted interior and new carpeting. Finished walk-out lower level offers a full bath. Stunning sun-room overlooks beautiful landscaping, two tiered deck and stone patio; great for entertaining. Conveniently located near I-495, public transit, shops and dining. Ideal for commuters! Two car garage and driveway.
2 Car Garage
What We Love
- 4br/3.5 bath home that sits on a large corner lot with great curb appeal.
- Freshly painted throughout, new hardwood floors and carpeting.
- Stunning sun-room to enjoy.
- Quartz counters and stainless steel appliances in renovated kitchen.
- Double oven and Jennaire cook-top with exhaust.
- Two story family room with gas fireplace is located off the kitchen.
- Finished walk-out basement with full bath. What a great space for guests to stay!
- Crown molding, recessed lighting and ceiling fans.
- Master with en-suite bath and walk-in closet.
- 2 car garage and driveway.
- Gorgeous two-tiered deck and stone patio, landscaping and in-ground sprinkler system.
- Walking distance to area schools and parks such as Lake Braddock where you can enjoy leisurely strolls or jogs/runs around the peaceful lake.
- Less than a mile to Kings Park Shopping Center where you will find a Caribou Coffee, CVS, Giant and numerous dining options.
- Wonderful location for commuters being 2 miles from I-495 and having access to public transit on Braddock Rd. (entrance of subdivision)
- Burke/Rolling Road VRE station is a few block away.
- Low HOA fee covers snow removal, neighborhood playgrounds and events.