520 Fort Williams Parkway
Meticulous renovations plus numerous custom features throughout set this Seminary Ridge Colonial apart from all others. Space, location and elegance! Bright, airy and open main level with a showstopper kitchen that offers travertine floors, tray ceilings, a breakfast nook with a bay window, gorgeous custom Brazilian walnut island and top brand appliances. French door access from three different rooms leads to a spectacular outdoor space that has a patio and beautiful landscaping. The Master bedroom offers a walk-in closet and en-suite renovated bath and there is a large finished lower level with ample storage. This home is located near Shirlington, Old Town, Bradlee Shopping Center and major interstate access and is ideal for commuters!
2 car garage
What We Love
- Over 4,000 finished square feet
- Foyer entrance with unique slate floors
- Classic features throughout include hardwood floors, crown molding, chair rails, wainscoting and recessed lighting
- Showstopper kitchen renovation with Travertine floors, tray ceiling, custom cabinets and Brazilian wood top island, built-in speakers, bay window breakfast nook, granite counters, marble backsplash, under-counter lights, top of the line stainless appliances (Dacor, Thermadore, SubZero, GE Monogram, Wolf, Miele), prep sink, 2 disposers, double ovens and 2 pantries
- Ample storage, a mud room off the garage w/ laundry room
- French door walk-out from family room or living room to amazing outdoor space with shade garden, patio and beautiful landscaping which is fully fenced for added privacy
- Family room adjacent to kitchen with wood burning fireplace with antique Georgetown brick surround and stone mantel
- Main level half bath enhanced by Restoration Hardware vanity with Carrera marble counter top
- 4 generous bedrooms on upper level with center hall bath featuring porcelain floors, granite counter tops, over-sized tub,
- Master suite with walk-in closet and ensuite fully renovated bath with granite counter top vanity, and frameless shower door
- Finished lower level with high ceilings, recessed lighting, grand storage room, and luxury vinyl plank floors
- Professional landscaping, an irrigation system, custom bluestone patio and front walkway, fully fenced backyard with two gates
- 2 car garage and driveway
Seminary Ridge is a quiet, residential neighborhood with a friendly community vibe. It is also Sue and Marty’s current neighborhood! They, along with other Seminary Ridge residents, enjoy its wide sidewalks and peaceful, tree lined streets. This neighborhood is highly walkable, with amenities such as the Alexandria Commons and the Bradlee Shopping Center within walking distance of most homes. Seminary Ridge is conveniently and centrally located between Alexandria’s four high schools.
Nearby dining options include Clyde’s at Mark Center, locally owned, Tempo Restaurant, Rockland’s Barbeque, Panera Bread, Ramparts Tavern & Grill, Cafe Pizzaiola, Great Harvest Bread, Atlantis Pizzeria and of course, multiple Starbucks. Or visit Unwined, a locally owned wine shop, for that special bottle of wine on your way home from work. Within two miles in any direction, there is a Harris Teeter, Safeway, and Whole Foods.