BEST BUY: Move-in ready spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath luxury home with all new and updated featureson beautiful corner lot in Alexandria’s friendliest neighborhood. Freshly painted, new deck, super gourmet kitchen, completely renovated modern bathrooms, new HVAC & hot water heater, premium replacement windows. Competitively priced to sell now.
The main level offers a foyer with slate floors, a formal living room with gas fireplace and separate dining room; both comfortable for entertaining. A completely renovated gourmet kitchen has granite counter-tops, premium Cherrywood cabinets and top-of-the line appliances, including a convection oven and built-in Sub Zero refrigerator. Off the kitchen is the welcoming family room with gas fireplace and walkout access to the home’s brand new deck. Moving to the upper level you will find four sunny bedrooms and two recently renovated full modern baths with granite. The master bedroom has a gracious walk-in closet and a private en-suite tiled bath with walk-in shower. Additional features of this lovely home are hardwood floors and new premium windows throughout as well as a new furnace, HVAC, humidifier and hot water heater. There is a large unfinished lower level perfect for a workshop or studio, or to be finished to your tastes. Enjoy the convenience of a two car garage and close proximity to I-395 and I-495, local area schools, Old Town, Shirlington and more!
2 Garage Spaces
What We Love
- Home was converted to natural gas in 1992
- Updated kitchen with granite and stainless appliances including a convection oven
- Roof was replaced in 2005
- Offers an electric alarm system
- New driveway, walkway, landscaping and sprinkler system installed in 2010
- Top-of-the-line replacement windows throughout house and garage in 2011
- New master and guest bathrooms with expander shower in master bath 2012
- New heating and air conditioning systems in 2014
- New hot water heater in 2015
- Whole house was repainted in 2016
- Hardwood floors, crown molding, chair rail, neutral paint colors
- 2 fireplaces (1-gas, 1- wood burning)
- Master suite with walk-in closet
- Great deck for entertaining
- 2 car attached garage
- It is located close to DC (15 minute drive) and major highways (I-395, I-95 less than 5 minutes). Perfect for commuters!
- Very close to several supermarkets, cleaners and shopping centers
- Ten minutes to Pentagon City Mall and Joint Base Ft Myer/Henderson Hall
This great area is Sue’s current neighborhood. Seminary Ridge is one of the only places where you can get a two car garage in Alexandria on a quarter acre lot. It’s very convenient to St. Stephens & St. Agnes Upper School and Middle School. This community-focused area holds plenty of local events throughout the years such as the Halloween Parade, Summer Picnic, Holiday Party, Ladies Night Out events, and a Wine Club. Seminary Ridge is conveniently located close to the 395, and just a short walk to the Seminary at Episcopal High School.