507 Colecroft Court
Charming and light filled townhome with four finished levels, three bedrooms and three full baths all located in the heart of Old Town. Two blocks from Braddock Rd. Metro, Sugar Shack, Lost Dog Cafe, Starbucks and more! Numerous updates throughout include new windows, HVAC, roof, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace in living room, master bedroom is entire top floor with ensuite bath. Great outdoor space with patio is ideal for dinging al fresco. One reserved parking space.
1 reserved parking space
What We Love
- Size is deceiving with 4 finished levels
- Hardwood floors on main and upper levels
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Patio was added in 2008 for outdoor entertaining and dining al fresco in the warmer months
- Wood burning fireplace and bay window in the living room
- Lower level rec room/family room is a great space to relax and offers plenty of storage
- Windows, HVAC, and kitchen appliances all less than 10 years old
- Located within walking distance to Braddock Road Metro (2 blocks), restaurants and shops of historic Old Town and is a short commute to DC
- Top floor master suite with private bath is the ideal retreat after a long day
- Neighborhood with no cut through traffic is very quiet
- Low condo fee that covers snow removal and landscaping
- Updated bathrooms
- 1 reserved parking space right behind the home and additional guest parking. Plenty of street parking available too
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town Alexandria real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
One of the most unique neighborhoods in America, Old Town Alexandria is full of history. The community is home to more than 4,200 historic buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries, with sea ports on the Potomac River that were regularly used during the colonial and revolutionary periods. You can easily see history’s impact on the area, in everything from Old Town Alexandria real estate to the small-town feeling that it still holds today.
Old Town Alexandria real estate includes some of the most charming architecture and properties in the area, with regulations in place to keep it that way. Townhouses on cobblestone streets, row houses with brick sidewalks, and some new modern constructions create a wonderful blend of historic charm and modern convenience.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Don’t miss out on the Saturday Farmers’ Market at Market Square, where you can pick up fresh produce and local products. What’s even better is seeing the familiar vendors and friendly faces week after week, adding even more of a small-town feel to this sweet community. Fun fact: this market is the longest running one in the USA; even George Washington used to sell products there! You’ll also want to stop by Grape + Bean for a cup of coffee, or glass of wine. It’s a true neighborhood treasure!