504 S. Fayette Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Live the good life in the heart of Old Town at 504 S. Fayette Street. This bright and sunny townhouse feels like a single family home. Enjoy access to outdoor space backing to trees from all four levels. There is even a rooftop deck with city views! All bedrooms have en-suite baths and private balconies. The main level is very open for versatile living and extremely bright with lots of windows. The updated kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counters is adjacent to the home’s spacious family room. Entertain comfortably in the formal living and dining rooms. The living room offers a gas fireplace, custom built-in bookshelves and is accented by beautiful Palladian windows. Nine plus ceilings and hardwood floors or plush new carpeting are found throughout. This home also offers great storage and private office space and a two-car garage. Walk to Whole Foods, King Street Metro and enjoy all the dining and shopping options in picture perfect Old Town. Welcome home!
2 Car Garage
What We Love
- Showcases classic features such as deep crown molding, wainscoting and chair rails
- Hardwood floors are found on the main level, plush carpeting on the bedroom levels and new tile on the den level was added in 2012
- Both HVAC units replaced -- Downstairs 2010; Upstairs 2015
- Roof replaced 2013
- All bedrooms have their own bathrooms, private balcony's and walk-in closets
- Roof top deck has city views!
- Washer and dryer located on bedroom level
- 3 decks and 1 patio that all back to trees. Rare to find this in Old Town!
- Large 2 car garage and tons of storage
- Location -- convenient to everything; great neighborhood feel
- Open living space layout
- Decks on all levels provide great access to outdoors
- Convenient to Whole Foods and activities in Carlyle
- Fantastic Old Town location -- convenient to Beltway; National Harbor; Pentagon; Downtown
- Neighborhood is designed for walking to shops, dining, salons & fitness studios
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood. You can find out more about Old Town on our separate page for Old Town, Alexandria.