468 S. Union Street
Desirable TH w/elevator (all floors) offers MAX convenience! Rooms illuminated by natural light. Open concept ML=versatile styling+tall ceilings. Meal planning wont feel daunting in sparkling gourmet KIT w/SSA, granite, center island, 6 burner stove. Gorgeous detailing throughout. 2 FPs, 2 MBR suites w/private baths & 2 underground parkings spots. Fantastic patio & steps to waterfront+Old Town.
2 Underground Garage Spaces
What We Love
- Desirable Harborside unit with waterfront access
- Main entrance to the home is through a charming patio/courtyard space with planters and landscaping
- Rooms illuminated by natural light
- 9+ ceilings, 2 fireplaces, recessed lighting & built-in book shelves
- Living Room with French door access to patio
- Classic features include crown molding, hardwood floors, and chair rail
- Butlers pantry and elevator reaches all 3 floors
- Gourmet kitchen setting opens to family room
- Center island with storage and butcher block countertop is ideal for quick meals
- Top stainless appliances, granite counters and a 6 burner cooktop
- Dining room or family room with gas fireplace are so versatile they compliment any lifestyle or vision
- 1st Master bedroom suite overlooks a beautiful park and features maple built-in desk, shelving and storage and a custom Murphy bed
- 2nd Master suite spans the entire 3rd level of the home and has a walk-in closet
- Both Master bedrooms have ensuite baths for extra privacy
- Patio space is great for entertaining in the warmer months
- Close to local parks
- Easy stroll to the waterfront
- Only 4 blocks to popular King Street for endless award winning dining and boutique shopping options!
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.