: Address - 413 Oronoco Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
: Style - Townhouse
: Price - $939,900
: Bedroom(s) - 3
: Bathroom(s) - 3.5
What We Love
- Location! Location! Location! Old Town living at its best.
- 3 blocks from the waterfront and local parks
- 4 blocks from bustling King Street for boutique shopping, award winning dining and countless community events
- Close to Harris Teeter, Trader Joe's, and Sports and Health Club
- Public transit options with DASH bus to metro (Braddock Road)
- High ceilings
- Gleaming hardwood floors
- Classic crown molding and recessed lighting
- Neutral paint colors
- Built in 2005 and still shines like new!
- Open main level living
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen with granite counter tops and breakfast bar
- Main level half bath
- 4 finished levels
- Master bedroom with plush carpeting, a large walk-in closet and ensuite bath with soaking tub and walk-in shower with glass doors
- 2nd bedroom with walk-in closet
- Top level loft/office space with 3rd bedroom with ensuite bath and access to the homes roof top deck with city views
- Lower level family room with gas fireplace and custom built-in shelves and cabinets
- 2 car garage
About The Neighborhood
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town Alexandria real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
One of the most unique neighborhoods in America, Old Town Alexandria real estate is full of history. The community is home to more than 4,200 historic buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries, with sea ports on the Potomac River that were regularly used during the colonial and revolutionary periods. You can easily see history’s impact on the area, in everything from Old Town Alexandria real estate to the small-town feeling that it still holds today.
Old Town Alexandria real estate includes some of the most charming architecture and properties in the area, with regulations in place to keep it that way. Townhouses on cobblestone streets, row houses with brick sidewalks, and some new modern constructions create a wonderful blend of historic charm and modern convenience.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Don’t miss out on the Saturday Farmers’ Market at Market Square, where you can pick up fresh produce and local products. What’s even better is seeing the familiar vendors and friendly faces week after week, adding even more of a small-town feel to this sweet community. Fun fact: this market is the longest running one in the USA; even George Washington used to sell products there! You’ll also want to stop by Grape + Bean for a cup of coffee, or glass of wine. It’s a true neighborhood treasure!