412 Pendleton Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
under contract | $949,900
412 Pendleton Street
412 Pendleton Street is a light filled end unit townhouse located in lovely historic Old Town! Enter the home through a welcoming foyer that leads to a wonderful and sunny office/den space that is perfect for a home office. Brilliant hardwood floors can be found on all levels and added in 2012. Moving up to the main living level, you’ll love the openness and versatility of these rooms with 9+ ceilings, built-in shelves and cabinetry, classic crown molding, and a gas fireplace. A formal living room opens to the dining room space which leads to the remodeled kitchen, completed in 2012, to include a large center breakfast island, top brand stainless appliances, granite countertops and plenty of storage.
The homes second level, offers two bedrooms, including the master suite. Both these places for rest and relaxation have their own ensuite bathrooms, but the master ensuite features a soaking tub, glass walk-in shower, double vanities and a fabulous custom walk-in closet by Closet Factory.
The top level is comprised of an open loft, the homes third bedroom with full bath and access to a great roof top deck for ideal spring/summer cold cocktail sipping and lounging in the breeze.
Located near the lovely waterfront, Trader Joe’s, shops, great local award winning restaurants, metro and more!
Old Town/Chatham Square
What We Love
- Bright, light filled end unit in popular community of Chatham Square
- Located in historic Old Town
- Office/den on lower level is great space for a home office
- Main level is open and versatile space
- Hardwood floors throughout entire home, recessed lighting, freshly painted, crown molding
- Living room with gas fireplace
- Dining showcased by a Palladian window
- Kitchen renovated in 2012 to include a large breakfast island, top brand stainless appliances, granite counter tops and great storage
- Master bedroom with beautiful bay window features a custom walk-in closet by Closet Factory, and an ensuite bath with double vanity, soaking tub and walk-in glass shower
- 2nd bedroom with ensuite bath
- Top level with comfortable loft space, 3rd bedroom (2nd master option) with full bath and custom closet
- Roof top deck accessed from the loft offers urban views and is perfect for sipping cocktails in the Spring/Summer months and relaxing
- 2 car attached garage
- Close to local restaurants, shops, Trader Joe's, Harris Teeter, parks/trails and so much more!
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town Alexandria real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
One of the most unique neighborhoods in America, Old Town Alexandria real estate is full of history. The community is home to more than 4,200 historic buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries, with sea ports on the Potomac River that were regularly used during the colonial and revolutionary periods. You can easily see history’s impact on the area, in everything from Old Town Alexandria real estate to the small-town feeling that it still holds today.
Old Town Alexandria real estate includes some of the most charming architecture and properties in the area, with regulations in place to keep it that way. Townhouses on cobblestone streets, row houses with brick sidewalks, and some new modern constructions create a wonderful blend of historic charm and modern convenience.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Don’t miss out on the Saturday Farmers’ Market at Market Square, where you can pick up fresh produce and local products. What’s even better is seeing the familiar vendors and friendly faces week after week, adding even more of a small-town feel to this sweet community. Fun fact: this market is the longest running one in the USA; even George Washington used to sell products there! You’ll also want to stop by Grape + Bean for a cup of coffee, or glass of wine. It’s a true neighborhood treasure!