411 N. Lee Street
A luxury home found mere steps from historic Old Town’s picturesque waterfront. This largest end unit Brandt townhome offers space, convenience and an overall lust for life! Located down the street from Founders Park for endless outdoor activities, a few blocks from popular King St. where you will enjoy award winning dining experiences plus superb shopping options. The interior boasts airy rooms, an updated kitchen, wood burning fireplace in the formal living room, and a spacious master bedroom with ensuite bath and walk-in closet. A entire 4th level attic can be easily transformed into an additional living space or bedroom. Just let your imagination takeover! But a show-stopping feature is the enclosed patio and garden oasis. Just gorgeous! The home also has a one car garage and is only one mile from Braddock Rd. metro. It has it all.
What We Love
- Largest end unit Brandt townhomes
- One block from waterfront and Founders Park
- High ceilings and spacious rooms
- Wood burning fireplace in the formal living room with marble surround
- Ample storage throughout
- Attic can be converted into room and rooftop deck
- 1 car garage parking in Old Town
- Freshly painted interior and exterior
- Hardwood floors, crown molding, built-in shelves, recessed and track lighting
- Separate dining room and eat-in kitchen
- Updated kitchen with new backsplash and granite counter tops
- Large master bedroom with custom built-in storage drawers, a window bench, walk-in closet and ensuite bath
- with walk-in shower
- Extremely bright and airy
- Lower level family room has walk-out access to a superb and private brick patio space showcased by an impressive garden
- Short distance to King St. with endless shopping and dining options
- One mile to Braddock Rd. Metro (Yellow and Blue lines)
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.