41 Mount Vernon Avenue
Move in ready & located in a quiet cul-de-sac setting. Classic crown molding/plantation shutters/HW found thru/out ML+UL. SO MANY NEW ITEMS INCL: HWH, FURNACE, HVAC, WINDOWS, KITCHEN APPS (all less than 3YO). Ample storage. Close to Old Town, Del Ray, Rosemont+parks. 2mins to metro/5mins VRE+Amtrack/20 mins to DC. Backyard w/deck for comfortable entertaining w/treelined yard in warmer months.
What We Love
- Quiet cul-de-sac setting
- Freshly painted
- Classic crown molding, plantation shutters and hardwood floors throughout the main level
- New in 2015 - HWH, Furnace, HVAC, sod, brick walkway and planted a cherry tree
- New in 2014 - All stainless steel kitchen appliances, windows
- New in 2016 - Stair railing
- New in 2018 - gutters, fasica and downspout
- Roof less than 10 years old
- Ample storage throughout that includes an attic with pull downstairs and outdoor composite shed
- Deck found in the rear is great for grilling and over looks tree lined backyard in the warmer months
- Close to Old Town, Del Ray and Rosemont!
- Instant access to metro, VRE, Amtrak, and Reagan National Airport
- DC is 20 minutes away
- Near local playgrounds, dog parks and popular Hooff's Run Park is right across the street
Nestled in between Old Town and Del Ray is the charming neighborhood of Rosemont. Rosemont’s initial development was closely tied to the expansion of the electric rail system in the Washington, D.C. area. Today, its walkability to two metro stops (King Street Metro & Braddock Road Metro) and Amtrak makes Rosemont real estate highly-sought after and a very popular neighborhood. One of the most appealing features of Rosemont real estate is its welcoming suburban feel paired with a walkable urban lifestyle.
Residents of Rosemont can also walk to Old Town Alexandria and its many shops, restaurants, fitness studios, art galleries, and entertainment venues. Enjoy a fine dinner at Brabo, Virtue Feed & Grain, Vermillion, or Bastille or a more casual meal of chilli at Hard Times Cafe or fish n’ chips at Eammon’s. For a change of scenery, Del Ray is also an easy walk from Rosemont. Locals can stroll along “The Avenue,” and enjoy coffee at St. Elmo’s, frozen custard at The Dairy Godmother, happy hour at Junction, or live music at Fireflies. For those wanting to stay in the neighborhood, they walk to Grape & Bean for a glass of wine from its extensive collection, a craft-brewed beer, a bite to eat or even to pick up organic milk, eggs, cheeses, and handmade bread.
Hooff’s Run Park (better known as Blue Park for its bright blue playground structure) anchors the neighborhood, serving as a meeting spot for the many children of Rosemont. Families love the many neighborhood events such as summertime outdoor movies, a back to school picnic, and the annual Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot that winds through streets of Rosemont. If you have any questions about Rosemont real estate, please don’t hesitate to reach out!