Shaded by gracious and flowering trees, 408 Cloverway Drive is emblematic of the scenic, quiet lifestyle in Clover. More than a home, this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath house is part of an active, friendly neighborhood.
An elegant, 2-story entry is swathed in sunlight from tall windows. Ahead, take the staircase to the home’s added upper level, or access the living room through a set of French doors. The large, bright kitchen is home central with counter space aplenty for after-work cocktails and conversation, cooking prep or homework. A tray ceiling adds even more openness to the room.
Features like 10-foot ceilings and separate climate control elevate the relaxation of the upper level. Comfort is key here — and the Master suite is an absolute destination. Step up into the suite, exit the hustle-bustle of your day, and make your way to the ensuite bathroom, stopping by one of two large closets along the way to deposit your shoes. You’ve earned your escape, so relax in the jetted tub. Conversely, when you’re rushing to start your day, you’ll be grateful for the space afforded by a dual vanity!
Keep life organized with ample storage options, from an attic and hallway closet, to a crawl space under the stairs and well-maintained backyard shed. Pulling up to your home is a breeze with parking for two in the wide driveway; guests can take advantage of street parking.
Access Reagan National Airport or the Beltway by car, and navigate by bus or bike to Old Town and King Street Metro. Alexandria Commons Shopping Center and MacArthur Elementary School are just a short walking-distance from the home and both Chinquapin Trails and Fort Ward Park are within a close proximity to enjoy the outdoors.
What We Love
- 2 story foyer is bright and welcoming with elegant French door access to the formal living room
- Master "oasis" with ensuite bath with separate shower, dual vanity, soaking tub with massaging jets, and 2 large closets
- 2 zoned Heat/AC systems
- All kitchen appliances were replaced in 2015
- New washer and dryer in 2016
- Main level bedroom and full bath which was completely remodeled in 2013
- Great kitchen is open and has stainless appliances and granite counters
- Walk to MacArthur Elementary School, Chinquapin Trails and Fort Ward Park
- Amazing sunroom ideal for relaxing after a long day
- Great fenced and landscaped backyard
- Freshly painted
- 10-foot ceilings