3830 Fort Worth Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22304
Best deal in Seminary Ridge! Spacious Colonial in this desirable neighborhood with classic features such as crown molding, chair rail, hardwood floors, recessed lighting and the whole house has been freshly painted. Remodeled eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, two microwaves, granite counters & large walk-in pantry. Enjoy a new refrigerator, dishwasher, and wall oven. Family room with wood burning fireplace located right off the kitchen. Finished and large lower level with full bath, built-in shelves and ample storage. Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room. Great outdoor space and 2 car garage. Full house generator offers a sense of ease!
2 car garage
What We Love
- So much larger than it seems!
- 3 finished levels, 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths
- Renovated eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters and large walk-in pantry
- Freshly painted interior is a blank canvas with neutral paint colors
- Hardwood floors on the main and upper levels
- Master bedrooms with ensuite bath, a walk-in closet as well as a dressing room (originally the 5th upper level bedroom)
- Dressing room on upper level can easily be converted back to a bedroom
- Updated bathrooms
- Finished lower level with carpeting, built-in bookshelves and a full bath is a great space for guest to stay or for in-laws/au-pair to live with an additional room that could be used as a bedroom
- Great outdoor space for entertaining
- 300 SF storage space above garage
- Thermal windows throughout
- Located near area schools, easy access to major interstates, Old Town, Shirlington, Bradlee Shopping Center and more!