Renovated, over 4,000 finished square feet and ready to move in! Largest model in Seminary Ridge located on a quiet cul-de-sac with commanding views over the treetops.The foyer entrance opens to a lovely staircase and is adorned with marble floors. A spacious formal living room offers a wood burning fireplace. The family room just off the kitchen, has a gas fireplace and walkout access to the deck. The kitchen is a cooks dream. Live to cook again in this gourmet eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counter tops. The laundry is on this level and serves as a mud room entrance from the garage. Rounding out the main level is the separate entertainment sized dining room with chair rail and an updated half bath. Classic finishes are also found throughout such as beautiful hardwood floors, crown moldings, recessed lighting and the ample light from the many windows.
The upper level has four gracious bedrooms. The deluxe master suite has a walk-in closet and en-suite bath. The other rooms on the this level share a hallway bath. All are freshly painted and have hardwood floors.
The lower level gives the feel of a mini apartment or ideal au pair suite with open layout, bar with refrigerator, wood burning fireplace, a full bath and bedroom. There is walk-out access through sliding doors to a charming patio space. Amazing storage!
The exterior has been meticulously well maintained and was recently landscaped! Enjoy the convenience of the 2 car garage, being nestled in a cul-de-sac setting and ideally located near interstate access, metro, Old Town, Shirlington, endless dining and shopping options and more!
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Seminary Ridge.
2 car garage and driveway
What We Love
- Marble floor foyer entrance.
- Large formal living room with wood burning fireplace.
- Family room with walkout access to generous deck that has amazing community views!
- Updated half bath.
- Open Gourmet eat-in kitchen boast stainless appliances, granite counters and an island.
- Spacious mud room and laundry room when you walk in from the 2 car garage.
- Formal dining room located off the kitchen for easy entertaining.
- Extremely bright and great natural flow!
- Freshly painted.
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Deluxe Master suite with updated private bath and large walk-in closet.
- Large closets and freshly painted hallways and rooms.
- Updated hallway bath with double sinks.
- Hardwood floors.
- 1 bedroom with ample closet space.
- 1 full updated bath.
- Open recreation room area with wood burning fireplace and wet bar.
- Tons of storage!
- Walk out, completely finished, basement.
- Sliding doors lead to a patio area to enjoy.
- Peaceful cul-de-sac setting.
- 2 car garage.
- Well manicured landscaping.
- Large deck and patio space for comfortable entertaining.
Other Notable Features:
- Located 2 miles from 2 metro stops (King Street or Braddock Road) and other public transit options.
- Near major interstate access; ideal for commuters!
- Close to Old Town, Shirlington, Bradlee & Fox Chase Shopping Centers & Fort Williams Park.
- Less than a 15 minute drive to National Airport.
This great area is Sue’s current neighborhood. Seminary Ridge is one of the only places where you can get a two car garage in Alexandria on a quarter acre lot. It’s very convenient to St. Stephens & St. Agnes Upper School and Middle School. This community-focused area holds plenty of local events throughout the years such as the Halloween Parade, Summer Picnic, Holiday Party, Ladies Night Out events, and a Wine Club. Seminary Ridge is conveniently located close to the 395, and just a short walk to the Seminary at Episcopal High School.