3805 Fort Worth
Classic Colonial boasts grand rooms to enjoy everyday life & formal rooms for refined evenings. Large eat-in kitchen offers abundance of storage (2 pantries). Family off kitchen features brick surround wood burning fireplace and exposed ceiling wood beams. Prize is fantastic screened in porch addition with skylights that is wired for cable and gazes on large yard, pond and waterfall feature. Finished lower level full bath. Master bedroom with en-suite bath and walk-in closet. All bedrooms are found on the upper level. 2 car garage and driveway for convenience.
2 car garage
What We Love
- Colonial located in sought after community of Seminary Ridge
- Fantastic screened porch addition with tile floors, brick accent wall, wood paneled ceiling, skylights and connection for cable
- Porch overlooks great backyard space with landscaping that includes flagstone wall hardscaping and a peaceful waterfall and pond;
- Main level offers grand rooms for entertaining that are filled with rich natural light
- Classic features are found throughout; crown molding, hardwood floors, and wainscoting
- Family room boasts ceiling with exposed beams and dramatic brick surround wood burning fireplace
- Eat-in kitchen with bay window and ample cabinet and prep space as well as two pantries
- Separate dining room for formal gatherings with bay window and picture frame wainscoting
- Finished lower level with large rec room, full bath and workshop
- 4 spacious bedrooms are all found on the upper level and all bathrooms feature skylights;
- Master bedroom with en-suite bath and walk-in closet
- Great storage throughout; attic, lower level storage room
- Ages - Roof (7), HVAC (5), Furnace (3), HWH (4). Sprinkler system (10)
- 2 car garage, long driveway
- Close to local schools, historic Old Town, hospitals, and easy access to interstate and public transportation
Seminary Ridge is a quiet, residential neighborhood with a friendly community vibe. It is also Sue and Marty’s current neighborhood! They, along with other Seminary Ridge residents, enjoy its wide sidewalks and peaceful, tree lined streets. This neighborhood is highly walkable, with amenities such as the Alexandria Commons and the Bradlee Shopping Center within walking distance of most homes. Seminary Ridge is conveniently and centrally located between Alexandria’s four high schools.
Seminary Ridge is one of the only neighborhoods in Alexandria that offers homes with two car garages on quarter acre lots. This suburban oasis offers manicured lawns that showcase its classic brick homes, primarily Colonials. Seminary Ridge real estate are generously sized by Alexandria standards, in the 3,800-5,000 square foot range, with livable basements. Best of all, Seminary Ridge real estate features 10 cul-de-sacs, a family-friendly and community-building design feature that is no longer offered in new construction.
Nearby dining options include Clyde’s at Mark Center, locally owned, Tempo Restaurant, Rockland’s Barbeque, Panera Bread, Ramparts Tavern & Grill, Cafe Pizzaiola, Great Harvest Bread, Atlantis Pizzeria and of course, multiple Starbucks. Or visit Unwined, a locally owned wine shop, for that special bottle of wine on your way home from work. Within two miles in any direction, there is a Harris Teeter, Safeway, and Whole Foods.
Seminary Ridge is known for its welcoming neighbors; residents of Seminary Ridge are very civic-minded and there is an active Seminary Ridge Civic Association. The community holds plenty of local events throughout the year such as the Halloween Parade, Summer Picnic, Holiday Party, and Wine Club. Even just walking or driving down the street, you will see groups of neighbors gathered around chatting as they walk their dogs or play with their kids. It is also a member of Seminary Hill Association, which promotes the general welfare of local residents. When new neighbors move in, a welcoming committee greets them with the Seminary Ridge community directory and a calendar of events.