Great location with easy access to public transportation, restaurants and Arlington life. Bright and open 2BR/1BA 1st floor condo with private entrance. Updated bath and kitchen with stainless appliances. Spacious bedrooms and ample storage. Unit comes with 2 parking spaces. Large private patio is perfect for entertaining. Freshly painted and new carpet. Pool and on-sight laundry available.
What We Love
- Amazing, large, private patio space with separate entrance!
- All new carpets and freshly painted.
- Condo fees cover all utilities.
- Community offers an outdoor pool and onsite laundry facilities.
- Walking distance to all Arlington offers.
- Public transportation is right outside the front door.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- Surprisingly spacious bedrooms.
- Convenience of one level living.
- Unit comes with 2 parking spaces and has ample storage.
Looking for a residential community with rural beauty and a metropolitan atmosphere? Then look no further than Arlington. The city’s patriotic spirit shines throughout the community, with national memorials and museums. The county is bordered by Fairfax County, the City of Falls Church, Alexandria, and across the Potomac River is Washington, DC.
Arlington offers plenty of reasons to get outside and make the most of the area. For the cyclists and runners, there’s the Custis Trail that connects to the W&OD Trail, and Mount Vernon Trail. With independent shops, unique restaurants, and a total of 155 parks and community centers in Arlington, there’s tons to explore! You could also catch a musical or play at Signature Theatre, or head to Theodore Roosevelt Island Park, which has a designated dog park area for the community’s furry four-legged residents.
Many are drawn to Arlington real estate for its urban atmosphere and easy access to the Metro, which takes them straight to DC. It’s the best of both worlds, urban living outside of Washington, D.C. There’s a strong community spirit in the area thanks to the many family friendly events such as the summer camp programs, festivals, and fundraisers that are held all year round.
This property is located in South Arlington's popular Columbia Pike area where you can walk to wonderful restaurants and activities.