319 Lamond Place
A lovely and quiet cul-de-sac setting surrounds this charming home. The absolute definition of move-in ready, 319 Lamond Place offers more than meets the eye! Walking in you will immediately feel the warmth from the brilliant natural light that shines throughout. The sun highlights the freshly painted interiors crisp neutral colors. A versatile main level offers hardwood floors, open living and dining room spaces that are located off the kitchen for easy entertaining, a fully updated bathroom and two of the homes four bedrooms. Renovations were completed on the kitchen in January 2018 to introduce a modern look featuring stainless appliances, recessed lighting, quartz countertops and soft-action closing cabinets. From the dining room you can access the property’s gorgeous screened porch that is a wonderful place to retreat. The porch overlooks a deep backyard and expansive brick patio space for additional options when party planning. Completing the main level is the master bedroom with custom double closets and another graciously sized bedroom; both sharing the updated main level bath.
Moving to the lower level, which was fully renovated in 2013, space is abundant. The main rooms on this level offer plush carpeting. A welcoming family room has a brick accent wall and is a perfect room to relax and warm up by the wood burning fireplace or gather to watch your favorite TV shows or movies. The other two bedrooms found on this level are both equally comfortable and share a beautifully updated bathroom with walk-in glass shower. The homes laundry and utility room is a surprisingly fabulous space and comes equipped with Energy Star HE front loading washer and dryer and a wine cooler.
The outdoor space is too good to be true and makes you feel like you are in the country! Professionally landscaped and well maintained, the mature trees give plenty of shade in the summertime and gorgeous foliage to gaze upon. You could be one with nature all day long while sitting on the screened porch with the peaceful sound of the fountain bubbling from the brick patio.
Additional perks of 319 Lamond Place come with its general location. It is close to Old Town and DC for award winning dining experiences, boutique shopping and endless activities. Being only 2 miles from King Street metro makes things very convenient for commuters and having a driveway to park in every night makes coming home a breeze.
What We Love
- Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac setting
- Freshly painted interior is a neutral and crisp canvas
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout the main living level
- Recessed lighting on all levels added in 2010
- Living room and dining room off kitchen for convenience while entertaining
- Gorgeous screened porch accessed from the dining room is the ideal space to retreat in the warmer months or cozy up with a blanket in the fall or winter
- Screened porch overlooks spacious brick patio and expansive fenced in backyard with shed for extra storage
- New and fully renovated kitchen with modern Soft-action closing cabinets, stainless appliances and Quartz countertops
- Main living level has two bedrooms, one updated full bath and a sizable linen closet
- Master, on the main living level, with double custom closets for a well organized wardrobe
- Lower level fully renovated in 2013 offers with ample storage and a cedar closet
- Family room with wood fireplace and brick accent wall
- Large and appealing laundry/utility room with tile floor and Energy Star HE front loading washer and dryer
- The lower level bath is updated as well and offers a walk-in shower
- 2 lower level bedrooms
- Entire house is filled with brilliant light
- Professionally designed landscaping and new fencing and gates installed in 2007
We love the community feel of Clover and College Park. The neighborhood has maintained its friendly 1950s feel where the neighbors all know each other and gather for events such as block parties and movie nights. In fact, the active Clover College Park Citizens Association strives to keep residents abreast of important local issues such as traffic calming efforts. It also offers various neighborhood listservs.
Charming mid 20th-century homes are found here, along with mature trees and quiet streets. Clover features approximately 160 Colonials, ramblers, and two-level homes on winding streets. President Gerald Ford called Clover home, living at 514 Crown View Drive just prior to and for the first ten days of his presidency! A park honoring him remains part of the neighborhood today. College Park is a neighborhood of about 80 homes built in the 1950s, many of which now have additions.
Residents can stroll to a nearby Giant, Starbucks, Panera Bread, CVS, Dunkin Donuts and much more. Local dinner options abound in Old Town and the nearby Bradlee Center.