317 N. Fayette Street
Don’t miss seeing this property! EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY BRAND NEW AS OF 2018! Near restaurants & boutique shopping in Old Town. Close to 2 metro stations – King & Braddock. Playground less than a block away. Fenced BY space w/custom shed & adorable front yard w/picket fence. Street parking is plentiful. Light filled rooms & old school charm!
Parker Gray/Old Town
What We Love
- Located in popular Parker Gray district of Old Town
- Charming white picket fence front yard enclosure with professional landscaping
- 2 level townhouse
- Full interior renovation completed in 2018
- New appliances 2018
- New systems 2018
- Custom storage shed in backyard
- Wonderful fenced outdoor space
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Crisp neutral paint colors
- Close to 2 metro stations (King Street and Braddock Road)
- Playground less than a mile away
- Near awarding winning restaurants, quaint boutique shops and exciting community attractions
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.