312 E. Raymond Avenue
Located in exciting Del Ray, 312 E. Raymond Avenue has undergone a complete renovation that enhanced this “modern Farmhouse” style home. This home is truly stunning! The perfect urban retreat features an open concept main level with calming neutral colors and easily appeals to today’s buyers.
Impressive curb appeal and a welcoming front porch with warm mahogany floors immediately sets the tone for your tour of this one of a kind home. The main level blends comfort and design with an open living room, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen is accented with crisp white cabinets, Luna Pearl granite counter-tops that are complimented by the light gray subway tile backsplash, undercabinet lighting, brand new Frigidaire stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar are all illuminated by the pendant lighting. A show stopping half bath with trendy cedar wall wood accent and separate mudroom with new Kenmore washer and dryer offer convenience and were welcomed additions included in the 2016 renovation. The upper level of 312 E. Raymond Avenue has three spacious and sunny bedrooms and a gorgeous full bath with subway tiling, new fixtures and vanity. New oak (main level) and original pine hardwood floors (on the second level), unique architectural features, large windows, and designer paint colors are found throughout. Enjoy all new systems (electrical, plumbing and mechanical) and insulation, all replaced in the recent renovation.
Whether you prefer to entertain at home or meet up with friends at a restaurant for happy hour, you have endless options at this home. A large, fully fenced yard includes a flagstone patio, perfect for playtime, grilling or entertaining. You’re just blocks to popular Mount Vernon Avenue, where you can dine at trendy restaurants like Stomping Ground, Evening Star, or Cheesetique, shop at quaint boutiques, workout at the local Pilates or spinning studio, or get to know your neighbors at First Thursday, the weekly farmers market, or one of the many other Del Ray events. While you may not want to leave your neighborhood, you’re just minutes from Route 1 which makes you minutes from Old Town, The Pentagon, DC, and Reagan National Airport. This location can’t be beat!
What We Love
- Located in exciting Del Ray!
- Complete renovation in recent 2016 enhanced the "modern Farmhouse" charm of this home
- Gleaming oak hardwood floors and neutral paint colors throughout with crisp white trim. Originial pine flooring on the second level.
- Open concept main level with a living and dining room, kitchen and the recent renovation added a mudroom and half bath. Half bath has a unique cedar wall feature and the mudroom has new, stackable, Kenmore washer and dryer.
- Half bath has trendy wood accent features
- Kitchen is stunning with calming gray subway tile backsplash, undercabinet lighting, Luna Pearl granite counters, all new Frigidaire stainless appliances, a breakfast bar and white cabinets with contemporary hardware and pendant lighting
- Gas range with self cleaning quick bake convection overn with five burner cooktop and heavy duty griddle.
- Upper level has 3 spacious bedrooms and share a hallway bath
- Full bath is gorgeous with subway tiling a brand new vanity and all new fixtures.
- Master bedroom and dining room offer bright bay windows and the rest of the home is extremely sunny too
- Welcoming front porch with mahogony flooring is picture perfect!
- All new electrical wiring, electrical panel, mechanical equipment and plumbing fixtures and lines. Also new insulation
- Large flat yard and partially fenced
- Back flagstone patio is ideal for entertaining
- Location can't be beat! Close to Route 1 so you are only minutes to Old Town, DC, National Airport and The Pentagon
- Del Ray is known for its popular restaurants, quaint boutiques and community activities and this home is mere steps to everything
- House is perfectly situated for a future story addition with rec room in basement, family room on first floor and master suite on second.
Del Ray is a small town with a “Main Street” feel, thanks to Mount Vernon Avenue. This neighborhood has an eclectic, funky feel and is very health-conscious; there are plenty of pilates, yoga, and workout studios. It became a popular neighborhood in the eighties when the Del Ray Artisans started a studio and galleries became popular. Del Ray is full of locally owned businesses such as Nature’s Nibbles, an organic pet store that’s owned by one of our clients. We love Cheesetique, a cheese shop where you can sample some delicious fare or enjoy their great bar and restaurant. We highly recommend the mac and cheese options! You can head over to Taqueria Poblano if you’re looking for authentic Mexican cuisine, or visit the fantastic farmer’s market. Del Ray is very community oriented and holds many neighborhood events. There’s the First Thursday events along the Avenue, Art on the Avenue, a Halloween parade, and so much more. Most of the homes in this area are townhouses and detached bungalows, with some apartment building developments in the North end of town.