2963 Huntington Grove Square, Alexandria, VA 22306
- Classic on the outside, and updated charm within.
- Four-level gracious townhome nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac setting.
- Close proximity to metro, shopping and dining opportunities, local parks/trails, and an easy drive to historic Old Town, DC and more.
- Cool and neutral paint colors throughout are complemented by the crisp white trim.
- High ceilings, hardwood floors, and abundant sunlight enhance the main living areas.
- Entry-level grants access from the garage into the home and offers a laundry closet, half bath, and a living room that creates a great office option.
- Open floor plan provides a versatile stage for any decor or furniture arrangement and presents the perfect space to entertain comfortably.
- Bright eat-in kitchen boasts granite countertops,white cabinets with modern pulls, and a center island with breakfast bar ideal for quick meals or food preparation.
- Sliding glass doors lead to a deck that overlooks wooded surroundings – a peaceful retreat!
- Plush carpet comforts your steps on the first upper level where there are three bedrooms (Primary included) and two full baths.
- Primary features a walk-in closet, and an ensuite bathroom for added privacy.
- Two other bedrooms on this level share a hallway bath and are generous in size.
- Top-level opens to the fourth bedroom and full bath and could even be used as a loft hangout.
- Attic storage helps hide all those out-of-season items.
- One car garage and one driveway space.
- HOA Fees include snow removal, and lawn maintenance of common areas.