A rare offering in Braddock Heights! A gracious renovated colonial built on a double, corner lot, 2810 Farm Road offers 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The main level has a foyer entrance which opens to the spacious living room. This room is complimented by a wood burning fireplace, elegant columns, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, custom built-in bookcases and closets, crown molding and a cozy window seat. Beyond the living room is a sunny dining room addition with walk-out access to the deck. The kitchen was completely renovated in 2008 and is finished with a built-in breakfast bench, granite counters, and top of the line stainless appliances, such as GE Monogram and Profile series and a Miele dishwasher. Also found on this level is a grand family room with a second wood burning fireplace, high ceilings, a half bath, as well as additional walk-out access to the deck and backyard space.
Upstairs you will find four out of the home’s five bedrooms. Three bedrooms share an updated hall bath, have hardwood floors, ceiling fans and are extremely bright. One has a comfy window seat which is perfect for relaxing and reading a book! The master suite is spacious, sunny, has plush carpeting and an updated en-suite bath for added privacy.
The lower level, like the rest of the house, glows with sunlight! There are many options for extra storage, a laundry room with new washer and dryer, a second family room space, a full bath and the fifth bedroom which would be a great au-pair or in-law suite.
This property’s outdoor space is fully fenced and located on a desirable double lot. There is landscaping, mature trees and a large tiered deck and backyard. Easily entertain in style under the stars!
The location of this home cannot be beat. Located in a desirable neighborhood, it is also close to Old Town, Del Ray and Shirlington for endless dining and shopping options, near major interstate access for easy commute and is even a short walk to George Mason Elementary and local favorite, Monticello Park. You will instantly fall in love with 2810 Farm Road!
1 car garage
What We Love
- Located in sought after Braddock Heights!
- Built on a double, corner lot and is fully fenced for added privacy.
- Driveway and one car garage parking.
- Classic portico main entrance.
- Hardwood floors, crown molding, crisp fresh paint and recessed lighting compliment most rooms on the main and upper levels.
- Complete kitchen renovation in 2008 includes granite counters, top of the line stainless appliances such as GE Monogram/Profile Series & Miele dishwasher.
- All 3.5 bathrooms have been remodeled.
- New windows, hot water heater, gutters and washer/dryer.
- Updated electrical panel, attic insulation and basement waterproofing.
- Fully finished basement with tile floors, Au-pair suite, full bath and laundry room.
- LOTS of storage throughout.
- Two wood burning fireplaces.
- Grand Master bedroom with en-suite bath.
- Extremely sunny throughout, even on the lower level.
- Great outdoor space with mature trees, landscaping and a large deck.
- Located near Old Town, Del Ray, Shirlington, Bradlee Shopping Center, major interstate access
- Easy walk to George Mason School & Monticello Park.
Braddock Heights is home to Lloyds Lane and Orchard Lane. This area has somewhat of a country feel while being conveniently close to DC and the Pentagon. Parts of Braddock Heights were built in the ‘40s and ‘50s with square brick colonials. You’ll find some larger estate homes, smaller tudors, and stone houses in Jefferson Park. In Beverley Hills, most homes are smaller houses from the 1930-1940s that have been added on to. This area is home to three elementary schools: George Mason, St. Stephens and St. Agnes Lower Campus, and Alexandria Country Day School. The Pit is the neighborhood playground in Beverley Hills. This neighborhood is famous for its abundance of mature trees and spring blossoming of the Azaleas and is where musician Dave Grohl used to live.