2414 Cameron Mills Road, Alexandria, VA 22302
2414 Cameron Mills Road
Welcome to 2414 Cameron Mills, a 3,000+ SF fully renovated in highly sought after George Mason Elementary School district. Set in a great walkable neighborhood with access to public transportation, schools, shopping, and dining, this well-appointed home with two-story addition features five bedrooms, three and a half baths with designer lighting and fixtures throughout.
You will be wowed by the culinary inspired kitchen with 36″ Viking Range that opens to a new, light filled great room overlooking a deck and expansive, flat backyard with privacy fence. Perfection! Also off the kitchen is the fabulous mud-room with storage cubbies and hooks, a coat closet, homework area, laundry room and powder room.
Also on the main level are a formal living room and a formal dining room with designer light fixture and original wood burning fireplace. Hardwood floors, oversized crown molding and custom trim enhance the beauty of the main level and continue up the center staircase to the upper level with four bedrooms and two baths. The master suite at the rear of the home will delight with a walk-in closet featuring stunning built-in millwork storage and a stunning bathroom with designer porcelain double vanity and spa-inspired walk-in shower with two shower heads.
A spacious basement with recreation room, game room and bedroom suite featuring a full bath complete this show-stopper home.
What We Love
- Fully renovated Cape Cod style home with new two story addition
- Over 3,000 finished square feet
- Located in sought after Braddock Heights which is a great walkable neighborhood with access to public transportation, schools, shopping and dining
- Wonderful foyer entrance with center staircase
- Spacious formal dining room with original wood burning fireplace and mantel with brick surround
- Living room is a great space to relax after an evening of entertaining
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels
- Classic oversized crown molding and custom trim
- Recessed lights and designer light fixtures illuminate most rooms
- Benjamin Moore neutral paint colors
- Showstopper culinary inspired kitchen with crisp white subway tile backsplash, high end stainless appliances (Viking), a 36” Viking range, Carrera marble
- Quartz countertops and island
- Kitchen is open to light filled family room with gas fireplace that overlooks spectacular outdoor space and deck
- Main level mud room is convenient with custom built-in desk and cubby storage
- Main level is completed by a half bath and laundry room with washer/dryer hook-ups
- Upper level with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths
- Master bedroom offers a spacious walk-in closet with beautiful custom built-in millwork storage and a luxury spa bath with designer porcelain double vanity and walk-in shower with dual showerheads
- Lower level features the homes 5th bedroom with full bath and a large rec room and game room
- Exterior is well manicured, freshly landscaped and the backyard is flat with a privacy fence
Braddock Heights is a quiet, leafy neighborhood nestled between King Street and Russell Road.This community is great for growing families, as many schools including Alexandria’s only public high school, St. Stephen’s & St. Agnes lower school and George Mason Elementary school are within walking distance.
Residents love the mature trees and wide sidewalks found in Braddock Heights real estate. Its 500 homes range in style from ramblers and classic brick Colonials to bungalows and farmhouses. Most homes in this area were built in the 1930s – 1950s.
Families can grab a delicious meal at the nearby Cafe Pizzaiolo or find their favorite football team on one of Rampart’s Tavern & Grill’s 30 HD flat screen TVs. For recreational fun, the nearby Chinquapin Park and Recreation Center offers fabulous facilities.
Its convenience is Braddock Heights’ best feature! Residents can walk to the Braddock Road metro, less than a mile away. The shopping, dining, and entertainment of Old Town are just two miles down the road. Braddock Heights offers easy access to the Pentagon, Capital Beltway, Interstate 395, and George Washington Parkway and is a short ride from Reagan National Airport. If you have any questions about Braddock Heights real estate, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!