2403 Davis Avenue
Fabulous Farmhouse style single family home with addition combines 1930’s charm with modern day ease of lifestyle. Open main level with classic architectural accents; wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors, crown molding plus arched doorways. Updated eat-in kitchen off family room offers stainless appliances and granite counters. Spacious master bedroom with ensuite plus two walk-in closet. 4 bedrooms on upper level. Enviable fenced in flat backyard with deck, playground plus shed. Ample storage throughout. NEW ROOF 2013. Lower level awaits your vision. Driveway parking.
What We Love
- Charming farmhouse style home with welcoming front porch and major curb appeal
- Located in popular Braddock Heights neighborhood
- New roof, gutters and downspout -2013
- Gleaming hardwood floors in the formal living and dining rooms
- Classic plantation shutters
- Professionally landscaped
- Fenced backyard with patio and deck
- Crown molding and 1930’s era arched doorway
- Updated eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops is open to family room
- Ample storage options with an unfinished basement (which awaits your vision) attic, crawl space and shed
- Addition added in 1980’s to include family room and master bedroom
- Professionally landscaped and well maintained yard
- Large fenced backyard with fantastic deck for entertaining, playground that conveys and flat yard
- Extremely bright and sun filled rooms throughout
- Plush carpeting in the family room with recessed lighting
- Renovated powder room on main level - 2015
- Living room with wood burning fireplace and original mantel
- 4 bedrooms on the upper level and 2 full baths
- Wonderful and spacious master with two walk-in closets and an ensuite bath
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Close to local schools; two blocks from George Mason Elementary and Saint Stephens Saint Agnus Lower School
- Near Old Town, Shirlington, Bradlee Shopping Center, Chinquapin Park and Recreation Center and Aquatics
- Easy access to I-395 and public transit
- Davis Avenue is specifically known as the "Halloween Street" of Braddock Heights and hosts to the community's annual block party!
Braddock Heights is a quiet, leafy neighborhood nestled between King Street and Russell Road.
This community is great for growing families, as many schools including Alexandria’s only public high school, St. Stephen’s & St. Agnes lower school and George Mason Elementary school are within walking distance.
Residents love the mature trees and wide sidewalks found in Braddock Heights real estate. Its 500 homes range in style from ramblers and classic brick Colonials to bungalows and farmhouses. Most homes in this area were built in the 1930s – 1950s.
Families can grab a delicious meal at the nearby Cafe Pizzaiolo or find their favorite football team on one of Rampart’s Tavern & Grill’s 30 HD flat screen TVs. For recreational fun, the nearby Chinquapin Park and Recreation Center offers fabulous facilities.
Its convenience is Braddock Heights’ best feature! Residents can walk to the Braddock Road metro, less than a mile away. The shopping, dining, and entertainment of Old Town are just two miles down the road. Braddock Heights offers easy access to the Pentagon, Capital Beltway, Interstate 395, and George Washington Parkway and is a short ride from Reagan National Airport. If you have any questions about Braddock Heights real estate, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!