In the heart of Old Town, Alexandria, 220 N. Patrick Street is a historic, plaqued 1880’s townhome combining nostalgic allure with urban appeal. Classic details include beautiful crown moldings, plantation shutters, hardwood floors and three wood-burning fireplaces surrounded with lovely brick accents. The updated eat-in kitchen offers granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including a Subzero refrigerator, eat-in table space and one of the charming wood-burning fireplaces. Enjoy cozy evenings at home in the light-filled living room with built-in bookcases, or entertain in the home’s formal dinning room. Upstairs you will find a wonderful master bedroom with a walk-in closet, an additional bedroom and an oversized full bath with claw-foot tub. A rarity in Old Town, this home offers off-street parking and an enclosed patio space.
Located conveniently near King Street Metro, Braddock Road Metro and just minutes to DC by car, 220 N. Patrick Street is great for commuters! But, you don’t need to leave your neighborhood to find everything you need. From this close-in Old Town Alexandria location, you can walk to a multitude of shops, restaurants, fitness studios, coffee shops and parks while leaving your car in the off-street parking space! This home provides a fantastic lifestyle in the heart of the action.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.
What We Love
- Historic plaqued townhome built in 1880
- Colonial setting meets urban convenience
- Crown molding, plantation shutters, and hardwood floors found throughout
- 3 wood burning fireplaces. Even one in the kitchen!
- Eat-in kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances and a SubZero refrigerator
- Master with walk-in closet
- Nostalgic vibe full bath on upper level with claw foot tub
- Enclosed brick patio for entertaining
- Off street parking for one car
- Easy walk to all Old Town offers, like local favorites Hanks Oyster Bar and Misha's Coffeeshop
- Short stroll to King Street Metro
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood. You can find out more about Old Town on our separate page for Old Town, Alexandria.