2100 Whiteoaks Drive
This landmark property is simply stunning. A stately and expanded Colonial, 2100 Whiteoaks Drive is sited on a picturesque and tranquil lot. Contributing to its idyllic location, it is just 11 miles along the beautiful Potomac river to downtown Washington DC, 8 miles to National Airport, and you can ride your bike 2.5 miles to historic Old Town Alexandria! Choose from two walk-able neighborhood pool clubs or close-by Belle Haven Country Club. This meticulously cared-for home has three spacious levels, an attached three car garage, a separate au pair suite, an additional separate guest suite, an extra-large main floor laundry room, and a welcoming finished basement. Kitchen appliances include Sub-zero, Bosch, Thermador, and Vulcan. A special bonus: spectacular sunset views from the front porch almost every evening!
3 car garage
What We Love
- Extensive kitchen renovation completed in 2006 and 2016
- Updated all bathrooms to include marble and ceramic tile w/Kohler finishes
- Freshly painted throughout
- Roof replaced in 2012
- Windows replaced in 2014
- Au-pair suite in basement with full bath
- Private in-law suite/den on main level w/Murphy bed
- 4 bedrooms on upper level
- Finished basement w/rec room
- Great yard w/patio for entertaining and extensive hardscape
- Kitchen is open to family room with wood burning fireplace
- Exposed wood beams in family room
- Top of the line stainless appliances in kitchen include SubZero refrigerator, Vulcan 6 burner gas stove/oven w/Thermidor hood, Kohler sink and Maytag dishwasher
- Kitchen island seats 7
- 3 car garage with partially finished space above it ideal for office/workout room or extra
- storage. In fact, this home has tons of storage available
- Bay window in Master suite overlooks peaceful backyard
- Mature grapevines that grown grapes across the back pergola every summer
This historic community runs West to Dulles Airport and South to Mount Vernon–the previous estate of President George Washington and a renowned attraction in this area. Beautifully preserved land, historic sites, and family friendly events provide a well-rounded lifestyle, especially because residents can usually get more land here than they’d find in the neighboring communities.
As the nation’s capital region, Fairfax County has played a significant part in our country’s history and has also been home to many of the powerful people who helped build it. The Battle of Chantilly was fought in this region, as were other Civil War battles. After World War II, there was a boom of activity in Fairfax County, and the once vacant farmland began its progression to the urban and suburban community we know it as today.
This large county encompasses many neighborhoods, including parts of Alexandria, McLean, Great Falls, Fairfax, Falls Church, and Reston, each home to a wide range of housing styles. Fairfax County real estate tends to be more suburban, with larger lots than the nearby communities of Arlington and Alexandria. If you’re looking for a more urban neighborhood, take a stroll through the Mosaic District, which has expanded with an array of independent and chain stores throughout the area.
Eclectic dining, outdoor recreation, vineyard tours, and historic attractions: Fairfax County has a little bit of everything! If you’re the adventurous type, you can take a horseback trail ride at Colonial Trail Riders, or head to Fountainhead Regional Park for kayaking, fishing, mountain biking and miniature golf.
No matter what piece of Fairfax County real estate you choose to call home, you’ll find a neighborhood that suits your lifestyle. This area is a farmland-turned-urban county, and has plenty of transportation options, including easy trails for biking or walking, bus routes, the nearby Washing Dulles International Airport, and access to multiple Interstates highways.
You can never go wrong with a good vineyard tour! We love relaxing with a glass of Virginia’s finest, and seeing the process makes it taste even sweeter. Head to The Winery at Bull Run to taste, learn about, and celebrate some local Virginia wine. There’s also some great restaurants around Fairfax County, like Sweetwater Tavern, where you can grab some hand-crafted beers and everything from filet mignon to jambalaya pasta. If you’re in the mood for some Indian food, your best bet is Bollywood Bistro, which offers an intimate setting for their mouth watering dishes.