210 S. Patrick Street | Ellsworth Row
Sales by: The Goodhart Group
Smart, sexy and environmentally friendly, Ellsworth Row is Old Town’s hottest new development. Located in the heart of an urban retreat with a small town feel, you’ll love the lifestyle 210 S. Patrick Street provides. You can start your day just steps away at Misha’s, Old Town’s iconic coffee shop, on your short walk to work, Metro or dropping off kids nearby schools. At the end of the day, leave your car in the two off-street parking spaces and stroll down King Street, perusing the shops on your way to happy hour or dinner at one of Old Town’s top ranked restaurants. If you prefer, you can also enjoy just staying home on your private patio or roof-deck. We encourage you to take a few moments to look at the wonderful community website for Ellsworth Row to learn more about the projects and each spectacular unit available.
These stunning new builds are worthy of a luxe magazine spread. Gleaming hardwoods, oversized sound-reducing windows, and beautiful moldings are found throughout. The main level features ten foot ceilings features and open concept living and dining rooms in the front of the house. A powder room transitions these more formal spaces to the kitchen and family room combo in the back. The family room opens to your private patio and two off-street parking spaces. Grounding the kitchen and family room spaces is the center-island, which offers plenty of room for food-prep or relaxing at the breakfast bar. Designer finishes and stainless steel appliances make this kitchen both beautiful and functional.
Double doors on the second level landing lead to the sumptuous owner’s suite that occupies the entire second level of the home. With a walk-in-closet the size of many Old Town master bedrooms (almost 12×8), it’s easy to fall in love! A stylish master bath also features a walk-in-shower for two and double vanities.
On the home’s third floor, you will find two more sizable bedrooms, a full bath and a laundry room. Not to be forgotten, the roof deck with city views that completes the top level.
Last but not least, the fully finished lower level with nine foot ceilings includes an additional bedroom suite, recreation room, and wet bar. The options for relaxing at home with family or entertaining friends are endless.
2 off street spaces
What We Love
- Brick Veneer & Partial Siding (206 S. Patrick Street) Elevations
- Rooftop Decks
- Front Stoops with Stone, Precast & Brick Pavers & Iron Handrails
- Stained Wood Front Doors
- 30-year Architectural Fiberglass/Asphalt Shingles on Unit A, Existing Slate roofing on Unit B, EPDM membrane Roofing for Units C-E
- Public Sewer and Water
- 2-Car Pervious Paver Parking Area per Unit
- Front & Rear Hose Bibs; Front & Rear Weatherproof Electrical Outlets• Front Foundation Landscaping Package (Units 208,210 & 212 S. Patrick Street)
- Sod Rear Lawns
- High Ceilings: Units A & B – 10’-0” High 1st Floor & 9’ 2nd Floor; Units C, D & E – 9’ 1st & 2nd Floor
- Family Room Direct Vent Gas Prefabricated Fireplaces
- Media Package: 6-8 Multimedia Outlets, depending on Unit, & 2 additional
- Telephone Outlets (CAT-5)
- 200 amp Electrical Service
- CO/Smoke Detectors on Each Floor & Smoke Detectors in Each Bedroom• Finished Basements including Recreation Rooms, Bedrooms/Offices and Bathrooms (Excludes Unit B)
- Traditional Oak Stair with Stained Oak Handrail
- Hand Finished Hardwood Flooring throughout the 1st , 2nd & 3rd Floors 4 or 6-panel Interior Doors (Solid Core on 1st & 2nd Floors)
- Wall to Wall Carpeting by Mohawk Throughout the Basement
- Upgrade 8” Ogee Base on First Floor; 5-¼” Ogee Base in Basement, Second Floor & Third Floor
- 3-½” Casing with Plinth Blocks Throughout
- Crown Molding in Foyer, Living Room, Dining Room, Powder Room & 2nd Floor Hallway
- Maple vanity cabinets in all bathroomss
- Pedestal or Wall Mount Sinks in Powder Rooms
- Large Format Tile Floors & Subway Tile Shower Surrounds in Secondary Baths
- Elongated Watersaver Toilets
- Moen – Brantford Chrome Finish Faucets in All Bathrooms
- Quartz Countertops & Frameless Glass Shower enclosures in Master Bathrooms with body sprays or handshowers
- White Painted Maple Cabinetry
- Quartz Countertops
- Gas Ranges & Wall Mount Hoods, 30” or 36” depending on Unit
- 24” Built-in Dishwashers
- French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator or Side-By-Side
- Refrigerators, depending on Unit
- Stainless Steel Single Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sinks with Moen & Grohe Pullout Sprayer Faucet
- Designer and Recessed Lighting
- Beveled Tile Backsplash
Energy Saving Features:
- Clad Exterior, Wood Interior windows with Low-E Glass & Applied Grilles by Jeld-Wen, Pella or equal
- Insulated Full View Glass Fiberglass Patio Doors
- Air Infiltration Wall Treatment R-15 Exterior Wall and R-11
- Basement Wall Insulation (Excludes Unit B)
- R-38 Attic Insulation
- Home Insulating Wrap
- Two Zone Heating and Electric AC Cooling Systems. (Gas high-efficiency furnace + heat pump and 14.0 SEER Electric Cooling (AC)
- 75 Gallon Gas Water Heaters
- National Green Building Standard Certified Homes – SILVER Level
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.