1605 Stonebridge Road is a classic center hall Colonial nestled in a cul-de-sac setting with over 4,000 finished square feet of living space. It is surrounded by mature trees and polished landscaping. A foyer entry has marble floors and leads to the formal living and dining rooms which are grand spaces for entertaining in style and comfort. The eat-in kitchen is very open with plenty of cabinet and counter space and storage, 2 pantries, GE stainless steal appliances, recessed lighting and newly installed granite counter tops. An adjoining family room off the kitchen offers a gas fireplace, built-in shelves and French doors that walk out to a flagstone patio and fenced yard which will come in handy for relaxing and grilling in the warmer months.
Moving to the upper level there are 4 large bedrooms and 2 full updated baths. The Master suite has an en-suite bath and large private sitting room that is showcased by extensive built-in shelves. A perfect retreat at the end of a long day! The lower level has a spacious recreation room, a full bath and ample storage with walk-out stairs to the yard.
This home is perfectly located for the daily commuter being near I-395 & I-495 access and allowing you to be in DC within minutes! Also enjoy being close to Old Town, Shirlington and more.
What We Love
- OVER 4,000 finished square feet!
- Peaceful cul-de-sac setting
- Classic Center Hall Colonial style home
- Hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels
- Formal living and dining rooms great for entertaining
- Updated eat-in kitchen with GE stainless appliances, 2 pantries and newly installed granite counters
- Family room adjacent the kitchen with gas fireplace, built-in bookshelves and French door walk-out to flagstone patio and fenced backyard
- Grande master bedroom with private sitting room and en-suite bath. Its a mini retreat!
- All bedrooms on upper level are spacious
- All bathrooms are updated
- HUGE lower level with rec room, ample storage and walk-out stairs to backyard
- Off street parking
- Great for commuters being close to I-395 & I-495. Can be in DC in minutes
- Near local parks for enjoying outdoor activities
- Equally close to Old Town, Shirlington and more for endless shopping and dining options
- Extremely bright throughout!