1300 Seaport Lane
Bright brick end unit tailor-made for the classic Washingtonian! Quiet setting minutes from Potomac River and the GW Parkway and trails. Near Old Town dining, grocery and boutique shops. Settle in fuss-free with a crisp neutral interior that was completely renovated in August/September of this year. Three finished levels brightened by three sides of sunny exposure. Great living room space with wood burning fireplace. Kitchen with charming pocket doors, new stainless appliances and granite. The dining room leads to a private patio for comfortable entertaining. Lower level family room or guest space offers a full bath, storage and a wood burning fireplace. Handsome hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels. Enjoy convenient parking, for two cars, directly in front of the unit.
2 assigned parking spot
What We Love
- Fully renovated with todays buyer's in mind within the last 2 months - BRAND NEW EVERYTHING
- Gorgeous hardwood floors and neutral paint colors throughout
- Filled with natural light
- Plush fresh carpet on the lower level with built-in shelves, a wood burning fireplace and a full bath
- Master bedroom with 2 spacious closets
- Unique details found in both bathrooms
- Wonderful kitchen remodel with all new appliances
- Classic pocket doors separate the kitchen and dining room areas
- Living room with wood burning fireplace and built-in shelves
- Dining room off the kitchen has doors that lead to a private patio
- Enviable patio space for entertaining and dining al fresco in the warmer months
- 2 parking spot is assigned
- Close to ALL Old Town offers!
- Down the street from local favorite and delicious Vasos Greek Restaurant for your greek food fix, which also happens to be an original Dixie Pig BBQ location. The landmark neon sign still signs bright!
- Just mere blocks from Rustico Gastro-Pub, Buzz Bakery, GW trails and more!
- Walk to metro and DASH bus available
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.