128 Moncure Drive
Step within this picturesque, newly renovated home to envision the life you’ve always dreamed of. A seamless blend of sophistication and bygone charm, this noteworthy Alexandria home retains its character without sacrificing the convenience of modern living. Inside, a curved doorway beckons while natural light floods the spacious living area and sleek hardwood floors convey elegance. Custom built-ins line the central family room, an inviting space that’s perfect for cozying up with a book or hosting friends for a movie night. Around the corner, discover the state-of-the-art-kitchen—a true chef’s dream complete with stainless steel appliances, subway tile, and breakfast bar. Upstairs, the master bedroom stuns with sizable closet space and a spa-like ensuite bathroom.
The lower level features an exercise room, while an idyllic sunroom allows you to connect with nature—regardless of
the season. Outdoors, a scenic lawn and picture-perfect deck serve as the ideal venue for summer nights spent with friends and family. Nestled in a suburb just outside of Old Town Alexandria, this home offers an unrivaled combination of suburban convenience and city living.
What We Love
- Easy commuting location: 0.75 mile walk to metro (can walk Duke street; down King Street; or through Masonic Temple grounds to get to Metro).
- Multiple bus lines available at end of Moncure Dr.; Just across Duke Street from Telegraph Road entrance to
- Easy walk to top of hill to have access to Masonic Temple grounds (great for running around; for viewing Alexandria fireworks; and for watching planes and trains from the Temple steps with the kids)
- Short walk to Angel Park
- Ideal blend of suburbs and city – easy walk into Old Town and short drive to conveniences of grocery stores, etc.
- Short walk to Chinquapin trails