1253 Quaker Hill Drive Alexandria, VA 22314
Fabulous! Main living level is to die for–open concept with renovated kitchen (lighting, cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances) and sliding doors that open to the deck which overlooks a wooded backyard. One of the few models with stairs leading from the deck to patio. Private yet extremely bright! New–furnace, hot water heater, washer and dryer, gas insert for fireplace. Painted throughout, lovely stone patio and garden. Walk to Giant, restaurants and shops. Just over a mile to two metros (King St. and Eisenhower).
1 Car Attached Garage
What We Love
- One car garage parking and driveway!!!
- Completely open floor plan on 2nd level with awesome kitchen and new cabinets, stainless appliances and granite counter-tops.
- Unit backs to woods offering peace and privacy and is completely gorgeous in all 4 seasons.
- Light you will be hard pressed to find in a townhouse. Large windows and 2 full view sliding doors with screens let the outside in.
- One of the only units to have stairs leading from the deck to the lower level private brick patio.
- Very walkable to CVS, Giant and amenities on Duke St shopping center.
- Great pond in community with ducks and a pool!
With its rich history and charming streets, it’s no surprise that Alexandria was once voted the most romantic and well-read city in the United States. This area has so many unique neighborhoods to choose from, you have your pick of fantastic communities, and can’t go wrong with any of them! Live in a newly built house in a quiet suburb with your growing family, make the most of the modern condos downtown, or enjoy the character filled homes that are rooted in Alexandria’s history.