Gorgeous Porto Vecchio condo located in Old Town. Excellent water views of the Potomac River. Grand foyer entrance with high ceilings. Remodeled eat-in galley kitchen with granite counters. Spacious carpeted bedrooms with en-suite renovated baths. Gracious dining room for comfortable entertaining. Bright and ready to move in. Two parking spaces included, great amenities and a wonderful location!
2 Assigned Garage Spaces (Underground)
What We Love
- Gorgeous water views of the Potomac River.
- All bedrooms feature an en-suite bath and have views of the river too!
- Ample storage space throughout the unit.
- Pet friendly community.
- 2 underground assigned garage parking spots.
- Great community amenities include: swimming pool that overlooks the river, gorgeous veranda, dock, tennis courts, sauna, open and bright party rooms, gym, underground parking, limousine service, extra storage units, 24 hour security and easy access to Mount Vernon Trails.
- Conveniently located right off the GW Parkway, a peaceful walk to Old Town, is less than 10 minutes to National Airport and has easy access to DC, I-395 and I-495.
This condo is part of the Porto Vecchio condo community, Old Town's premiere waterfront residence. Offering amenities such as limo services to its residents, a fitness center, tennis courts, party rooms and more, it is one of Old Town's most popular communities.
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.